upload_2019-3-28_13-45-59.png

upload_2019-3-28_13-46-18.png

upload_2019-3-28_13-46-45.png

upload_2019-3-28_13-47-22.png

upload_2019-3-28_13-47-53.png

upload_2019-3-28_13-48-15.png

upload_2019-3-28_13-48-36.png

upload_2019-3-28_13-49-18.png

https://consumer.huawei.com/en/phones/p30-pro/?ic_medium=hwdc&ic_source=corp_banner1_p30pro

Nonsense. That’s not about falsifing the colors. It’s about to solve the problem with existing deficiency in photography or TV. From the nature human eyes can detect more colors than any photography or TV device can display.so the trick is as said to make light lighter blue bluer and so forth. It uses more colors, bringing a picture closer to reality. More colors more shapes. The triangle shows a typical display with limitation while the bigger parabol shows possible colors.

View attachment 549825

You don't understand the essence of HDR photography at all. The point of HDR photography is to avoid blown-out highlight and clipped shadow, so Details in Highlighted and/or Shadowed areas can be seen.

To achieve this effect, HDR reduces exposure of highlighted area (making it darker) and increases exposure of shadow area (making it brighter), by either computer algorithm or by taking a series of under/normal/over exposed photos then combining them in photography software.

You should've really done your own homework first before calling others "nonsense".

Well my biggest wish is Huawei should also launch watches like Casio

In
You don't understand the essence of HDR photography at all. The point of HDR photography is to avoid blown-out highlight and clipped shadow, so Details in Highlighted and/or Shadowed areas can be seen.

To achieve this effect, HDR reduces exposure of highlighted area (making it darker) and increases exposure of shadow area (making it brighter), by either computer algorithm or by taking a series of under/normal/over exposed photos then combining them in photography software.

You should've really done your own homework first before calling others "nonsense".
again nonsense. You said hdr is to make dark to light and vice versa light to dark. You forgery the color, that is what you want? Human eyes will detect such manipulative image. What is blowout highlight?

Well my biggest wish is Huawei should also launch watches like Casio

My wish for Huawei is it should get into SDLR business.

In

again nonsense. You said hdr is to make dark to light and vice versa light to dark. You forgery the color, that is what you want? Human eyes will detect such manipulative image. What is blowout highlight?

HDR has nothing to do with color. Making green greener is called increased color saturation, and it has been around for years, way before current HDR technology coming into scene.

If you don't even know what "blown-out highlight" is, you should be talking about HDR at all.

The Huawei Watch GT is very nice. And also good price (CNY 1488). You should have a try.
View attachment 549852
I mean digital watches in range of 20 30$. Budget watches like Casio so more.and more common people. Can buy clever marketing technique
images

Like this so I can buy new watch after every 10 days .the current Huawei watches are smart requires charging and 100$ which means I can't buy a. new model after every week

DSLR cameras are facing serious challenge from Huawei P30. Japanese camera makers may go down the KODAK way.

The Huawei Watch GT is very nice. And also good price (CNY 1488). You should have a try.
View attachment 549852
Nice bro, I am still using My Xiaomi bracelet 1 optical light version I bought 2 years ago,too good to throw it away!

No screen,but battery duration 48 days!! Real experience,sometimes even 50 days I even think that the Xiaomi bracelet does not need to be recharged.

Nice bro, I am still using My Xiaomi bracelet 1 optical light version,too good to throw it away!

No screen,but battery duration 48 days!! Sometimes I even think that the Xiaomi bracelet does not need to be recharged.
Yes, Mi Band 1 is a very classic design. But it is 9012 already, time to use a much more fancy one, like the Huawei Watch GT :)

男人,就要对自己好一点。哈哈

Yes, Mi Band 1 is a very classic design. But it is 9012 already, time to use a much more fancy one, like the Huawei Watch GT :)

男人,就要对自己好一点。哈哈
Maybe when it broken down. I don't think Huawei watches have 48 days of battery life.
And it is really simple and not to be felt with.

Back
Top Bottom