What's new

HQ-9 Surface to Air Missile and Pakistan Air Force

Screenshot_20200930-121145_WhatsApp.jpg

aqal mandon ko ishara kaafi...😎

Grew up in family of Airforce and army and worked in defense industry serving multi customers but never knew that distrust among Services leading to compromising command and control for air defense, missed it completely

that would be first one for me thanks for sharing

need to address concerns, pdf members should forward concerned department and hq 😉
It wasn't just Air Force. The 1987 deployment and the 1990 Exercise Zarb-e-Momin had illustrated the gap in AD coverage for ground units. One of the reasons AD was split off from Artillery and AD COM stood up in early 1991. They also attempted to expand AD by buying iHAWK and Patriot missiles which Pressler put paid to.
Ask around. ;)

You personally decommissioned it?
Lol. Both parties conducting joint ops to a degree, doesn’t make it a joint command. And it’s no hidden secret, either. :)

In any case, please continue, don’t let me get in the way of these suggestions. Whatever works for you guys.

Last edited:
Lol. Both parties conducting joint ops to a degree, doesn’t make it a joint command. And it’s no hidden secret, either. :)

In any case, please continue, don’t let me get in the way of these suggestions. Whatever works for you guys.
It is beyond joint ops. This is all I will say.

Back
Top Bottom