What's new

How will the U.S. deal with Russia and Pakistan’s tactical nukes at the same time?

Simple ...

Point Number 1 . Mind your own Business ..
Point number 100 : mind your own Fcuking business

Russia has no tactical nukes...Only Pakistan has them and that makes Pakistan a target and an odd man out. Expect huge pressure from international community on Pakistan to scrap tactical nuclear. I personally feel Pakistan is putting all of the world at danger with its India obsession.

Pakistan is not the only nation with tactical nukes. Bharat's best friend, Israel also has them. (Correct me if I am wrong but neutron bombs are a type of tactical nuke? )
François Hollande, Israël, and the atomic bomb, by Thierry Meyssan

Russia has no tactical nukes...Only Pakistan has them and that makes Pakistan a target and an odd man out. Expect huge pressure from international community on Pakistan to scrap tactical nuclear. I personally feel Pakistan is putting all of the world at danger with its India obsession.

Russian OTR-21 Tochka missile. Capable of firing a 100 kiloton nuclear warhead a distance of 185 km
OTR-21_Tochka%2C_Day_of_the_Armed_Forces_of_Azerbaijan_2011.jpg

OMG Russia, why're you so obsessed with uncle sam?

Pakistan is not the only nation with tactical nukes. Bharat's best friend, Israel also has them. (Correct me if I am wrong but neutron bombs are a type of tactical nuke? )
François Hollande, Israël, and the atomic bomb, by Thierry Meyssan

Russian OTR-21 Tochka missile. Capable of firing a 100 kiloton nuclear warhead a distance of 185 km
OTR-21_Tochka%2C_Day_of_the_Armed_Forces_of_Azerbaijan_2011.jpg

OMG Russia, why're you so obsessed with uncle sam?

Ok...I agree that Pakistan is not the only country that has tactical nukes. But would west trust Pakistan with tactical nukes?

Ok...I agree that Pakistan is not the only country that has tactical nukes. But would west trust Pakistan with tactical nukes?
It is not about trust. Those who have power in the Modern West know the security of Pakistani nukes is at a high professional level. They just cannot bear that a (potentially) Islamic nation has this capacity which could be used against the only democracy in the Middle when she starts to expand her borders to the Biblical ones.

America controlled Pakistan in the past by scaring them of India and controlling the weapon supply to Pakistan because US and Europe were the only source of potent weapons for Pakistan and since Russia wont sell any to Pakistan and Chinese weapons weren't up to the standards. But in last 10 years things have changed completely, Chinese made great progress in the quality and capability of their weapons and more recently Russian have lifted their embargo. US is in the lull now and trying to do their last ditched efforts but it will be fruitless. Pakistan was a bird that US kept wet for 60 years and now they can see that their wings are drying off and it is trying to fly away

lol how does it matters

Pakistan has its allies.

Who gives a shit what the west trusts? In case you didn't realise there are other countries that exist. Any action America tries to raise at the UN will be blocked by China on its own, to say nothing about Saudi and Turkey. This is why America has no power over this issue.

When did west trusted russia with theirs

Even India tested tactical nukes.
11 nuclear scientist dead in last 5-10 years. Tells a lot about safety of Indian nuclear arsenal.

Hypocrite much?.

India is 5 times stronger then Pakistan in conventional warfare?

Any numbers to support these claim sire?
Or just a random brain fizzle and slip of hand?

India is 5 times stronger then Pakistan in conventional warfare?

Any numbers to support these claim sire?
Or just a random brain fizzle and slip of hand?
6x the size of IA men compared PA.

Yes, the attention seems to turn towards Pakistan now that Iran is sorted and US will get their necessary oil from there.

There's nothing they or anyone else can do about it

Pressure will be just empty air. We won't get rid of them

Don't make yourself a clown here and your obsession sticks to your daydreaming now plus your dearest Modi who is just slapped in face by his Bihar rival Kumar, the next PM after Modi. Mind your own business you are haveing good show there.

While the whole world is so concerned about Pakistani stockpile, what about Indian stockpile?
They are building Agni 6 for MIRV and K series. All those missiles will need warheads, so their stockpile too must be increasing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom