What's new

How to make extra money by part time job or free lancing job

Hi All,

I am living in India and working for an Indian MNC. I draw a decent salary but I want to make more money by doing part time job or work as a free lancer. I am a Citrix Administrator and into IT. Do any Indian or someone from abroad can guide me if they have any knowledge about it ?
Start your tech support call center . Since you are into IT it will be cake walk for you.
Hello this is pajeet from Karnataka can I remove virus from your computer?

Maybe you can start your own business. A consultant or even some kind of retail shop.

Yes, it belongs in the 'Members Club' section.

I have been designing multi-core, clock-less microprocessor for some years. Can you guide me on two things ? I want to know :

1. Is a specialized GPU unit necessary or can one or some of the general purpose cores fulfill that need ? Is a specialized, single GPU ( like in ARM implementations ) basically an economic decision ( more general cores costing more ? ) or something else ?

1a. What kind of multimedia processing instructions be included ?

Best and simple is to create a society where traditional money system has been abolished and there are no rich no poor.
No rich no poor is not possible, even if you distribute wealth equally among all ppls, down the line in years few people will become rich by using their skill and others will become poor due to lack of skills; if you say that Govt has to ensure that always everyone is equal then the ppl will stop working because doing nothing is not penalized hence the society will become lazy which will lead to collapse of the society.

No rich no poor is not possible, even if you distribute wealth equally among all ppls, down the line in years few people will become rich by using their skill and others will become poor due to lack of skills

In this thread I have proposed such a system. Please read the OP and the following discussion. We can discuss there.

if you say that Govt has to ensure that always everyone is equal then the ppl will stop working because doing nothing is not penalized hence the society will become lazy which will lead to collapse of the society.

Firstly, there will be no traditional government. The governance will be by the people directly. The implementation of the communist desire of "Withering away of the State". Below is how :
OK, let's see it from neighborhood level to country level :​
In every neighborhood the residents form themselves into a BPC ( Basic People's Congress ). From the BPC the residents discuss and elect a secretariat from amongst themselves. The secretariat is supposed to put forward these citizens' ideas at the next levels.​
The city is divided into such neighborhood level Basic People's Congresses and the collection of the secretariats of the BPCs is called Non-Basic People's Congress. You may call it MPC ( Municipal People's Congress ). So one MPC for a city.​
The BPCs consult amongst themselves and through the MPC elect People's Committees from among eligible people to carry out administrative activities in the city ( water supply, electricity, public transport, internet, housing, bank, security etc ). The People's Committees are directly answerable to the people through the MPC.​
Whenever the MPC meets, the agenda and feedback is directly done by the neighborhood level people through the secretariats of each BPC in the city.​
All the MPCs in the country form the GPC ( General People's Congress ) which will discuss issues of national and international situations. For example, building a water pipeline that starts from a river in one city and goes through other cities. Another example, setting the strategic security alliance with a certain group of countries. Another example, begin to replace all privately-owned personal transport vehicles in the country with taxis and buses. All these issues can go two ways : (a). Arise from a neighborhood level BPC and go to country level GPC, (b). Proposed by the GPC and go down to be discussed in all the BPCs.​
The traditional parliament is replaced by the General People's Congress. This way, issues and ideas are managed and discussed by the people directly without there being any political party existing, or any professional politician existing or the need to have any five-yearly election.​
Please read this thread whose OP is an article about Libya's pre-2011 Direct Democracy system in practice.​
Please ask if you need more clarification.​

Secondly, there is the communist desire slogan ""From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs". So every citizen, to the best of their ability, according to physical and psychological situation, will be required to contribute to society.

Hi All,

I am living in India and working for an Indian MNC. I draw a decent salary but I want to make more money by doing part time job or work as a free lancer. I am a Citrix Administrator and into IT. Do any Indian or someone from abroad can guide me if they have any knowledge about it ?

When it comes to online freelancing, system admins like yourself are way less in demand than Front-End developers, Designers, content writers, SEO, SMM, or other site and marketing-related experts. Either you'll have to learn some of these skills, or due to pandemic, there has been a surge in other semi-remote jobs like yours.

I'd recommend you to look into Front-end development or affiliate marketing because there is just too much scope and potential ($$$). Or perhaps you can also work as a technical support tier 1 for some off-shore company but job hunting for that can be quite challenging which pays a good salary.

Hi All,

Why don't you create a YouTube channel and teach people to do what you do and other relevant stuff?
Or create and write a blog on whatever you like.

More of you need to get off the school and college indoctrination to keep working as slaves and think more from an entrepreneurial mindset.

Hi All,

They never stop...

Back
Top Bottom