What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

OK. If I go for re totaling it also takes 1 or 2 months and in this process my ISSB will be done. So if again in totaling my marks remain same and I had cleared my ISSB then?

How can you appear in ISSB when you're unable to meet minimum requirement of FSc marks? Now your result has been announced so "hope certificate" automatically becomes invalid and from now onwards you'll use mark sheet of FSc part-II. I told you earlier that when you go to take ISSB test, the first thing clerks will do is check and take your matriculation mark sheet, board certificate (sanad), FSc part-II mark sheet with provisional character certificate from college (Hope certificate in case your FSc result is NOT announced).

If you get recommendation from ISSB center then your original documents which you submit on first day of ISSB will be sent to GHQ for further processing however those who fail in ISSB receive there documents back via post.

In simple words with 658 marks you became ineligible to appear in army (initial test, ISSB) unless you trick clerk at ISSB center about result announcement which could bring serious consequences on getting caught leave aside embarrassment.

Ok sir ! got the point. n now I'll give improvement and then I'll apply for 129 L/C. but I'm not gonna leave like this. I'll try till my last chance and last breath n will get succeeded (InshAllah). thanks for help everybody.

If you have submitted your results to the Selection Center then they would bar you from appearing in the ISSB, but if they have already cleared you for the ISSB basing on your Hope Certificate, then you may be able to sit in the ISSB, but to no avail. This would only result in decreasing your chances to get into the Army as even if you get recommended in the ISSB, you would not make it because of the merit list. Therefore it is better to first improve your % and then re-appear. Even now if you think you can improve your % after appearing in the ISSB, you may go for it and then sit for exams after you get through with the ISSB.

Ask your Dad :)

i dont think he will b truthful in his answer i think he will just say its ok to keep my morale up and would say that my vision will improve.....

all i want is the straight, no b-sh!t answer......

salam...
can anybody guide me about selection criteria in pakistan mujahid force???
in pak army 1st written test thn physical thn medical thn interview and thn issb....
what about pak mujahid force??
and also what i prepare for written test in pak mujahid force...
plzzzzzz replyyyyyyyyyy

i dont think he will b truthful in his answer i think he will just say its ok to keep my morale up and would say that my vision will improve.....

all i want is the straight, no b-sh!t answer......

salam...
can anybody guide me about selection criteria in pakistan mujahid force???
in pak army 1st written test thn physical thn medical thn interview and thn issb....
plzzzzzz replyyyyyyyyyy

I know this way also my brother!!! :)

salam...
sir can u guide me about selection criteria in pakistan mujahid force???
plzzzzzz replyyyyyyyyyy

salam...
sir can u guide me about selection criteria in pakistan mujahid force???
plzzzzzz replyyyyyyyyyy

Brother, i don't know much about pakistan mujahid force but i found this on web!!!

To apply from sialkot:

Officer Jobs For Mujahid Force Pakistan Jobs August 2011 | August 2011 Jobs

To apply from lahore:

http://www.jobz.pk/recruitment-as-officer-in-mujahid-force_jobs-21189.html

Any idea when the next inductions for PMA LC will begin? Meaning inductions for 129 PMA LC?

helli i want information test of initial that how many time a person give initial test in air force there we can give 3 times so i dont know the army initial test plzz some body reply me ok

Hi,

My name is Shahbaz Ahmed and I have registered myself for the upcomming 129th PMA long course. I would like to ask that how can I prepare for Preliminary Test, what will happen at the time of Preliminary Test(Details) and what should I do for Preliminary Selection?

Looking Foreward for your cooperation
Shahbaz Ahmed

I am student & iam studying know in class inter pre medical.....
I love Pakistan army frm core of my heart.
My grand father was uneducated & soldier in army , he fought war of -65 & was given awards along his other fellows .
My brother is a clerk in army & is doing course related to his field in Pak army

I also love to join army but i have made 2 plannings
Firstly if iam successful to become doctor then i would join army by commisioning as a captain..
But if i am unsuccessful in doing that then i will apply for commision in army on intermediate basis...

Is my planning good or not...?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Well i have read all posts of this discussion & one thing i have observed ....
that is:
They don't want very intelligent individuals and also they don't want very dull ones....
The thing that needed most is to be real...natural...even not an angel but sometimes be careful of speaking so much truth that would not be fit for army
You must suit army as officer...as caretaker becoz u hav to protect ur country after selection as an officer so u must take care all abt it ...
U must not be an individual but all army senses must lie in ur personality......

And also correct me if iam wrong......................

hi , i m a new member , i want to ask , what r the chances of joining army of civilian mbbs , after complating mbbs from a civilian college uhs affiliated like nishtar or qmc , if someone want to join army as gdmos , what the method of it ....................................................
i hav heard that army now just take docotrs from amc and nust , ........
is it true ? and if is not , what is the method to join army , when thier test held , and is it include issb ? i hav searched many web and fb pages , but they dnt provide me info about civilian medical college ..............
plz tell me , me waiting for reply .thanks

i m doing ACCA n as well as b.com n want to join pak army after completing my b.com.can any one tell me that how can i join pak army.

Back
Top Bottom