What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

same me looking for army aviation

Hi,

I am a female with business education (MBA Finance) and I really wish to join the army and serve my country. I am seriously considering moving back to pakistan and I am in pk these days so plz someone let me know the procedure of how i can join the army. no i dont have any contacts in the army. my father did long time ago but not anymore cz we lived outside of pk for many years. so someone pkl help.

KSA GIRL you live in ksa and want to join Army Aviation LOLHAHAHAHHAHA:lol:

KSA GIRL you live in ksa and want to join Army Aviation LOLHAHAHAHHAHA:lol:

no need to laugh you big bug if you dont know anything about our country then stop point at us
look we females are went to olympic london 2012 ..and look at you non of your country female
participate at olympic 2012 :nono:

Regarding Saudi women. The SANG employs women in it. While only the Air Force Maintenance and Army Medical wings hire women in them as of now regarding the MoD.
:police:
and you know there is now females are taking part in aviation so i also love to

no need to laugh you big bug if you dont know anything about our country then stop point at us
look we females are went to olympic london 2012 ..and look at you non of your country female
participate at olympic 2012 :nono:

:police:
and you know there is now females are taking part in aviation so i also love to
Jinxed_girl apa..............:unsure:

look at you non of your country female
You need to calm down - I don't think you'd be able to fly fighter jets or helicopters in SA considering that they don't even allow women to drive - Maybe Saudi members can guide you.. And you are wrong - Pakistani Women did participate in Olympics - particularly in swimming competition but you need to clarify your question - You want to join Pakistan's Army or Saudi Army because both of your flags are Saudi and if you want to join Saudi Army then you are in the wrong thread.

:angry:
i don't care what you mean but look at we can do any thing we are in olympic 2012 first time in
history

easy please :D I meant female cant joint the RSAF at this time, believe me if it was up to me you would be the first one I assure you. all Im trying to say exactly what Mosa said, they only possibility for saudi women is the National guard, Air force maintenance and the Army medical wing.

Ok, can everybody please shush up and stop ruining an important thread?!

PM @Mosmania, he is best informed member here, especially anything @KSA!

I want to join ISI What its joining process please inform to me..

Back
Top Bottom