What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Nationality and Citizenship are both the same thing & if you are a british citizen then you will have to be loyal to it & you should serve the Royal Air Force as it is your your country including with respect to uncle if he is also a british national/citizen then it's his country as equally & does not matter where he was born its irrelevant i was not born in canada but in dhaka but dhaka/calcutta/khi are irrelevant if i have to serve the force then it is has to be of canada & not bangladesh or india my mom is from calcutta so is my dad's mom my family also & we have relatives in all indo-pak-bd but being a canadian i should never join indian or pakistan or bangladesh army or air force or navy once you are a citizen/national of a country & are living there then you should not think of serving other countries army its dishonesty & should be avoided but yes you can always leave britain surrender your nationality/citizenship & join any force though you can keep you british citizenship to immigrate to anywhere but serving force of another country is a completely a different cup of tea altogether

Very well said brother ! :tup:

No, sorry.

I am Pakistani by descend. Every application form I have filled in my nationality has been stated as Pakistani.

If I gain Pakistani Citizenship and then let my passport expire, is this okay?

Although i do not know much about PAF's entry procedure but i beleive Pakistan allows dual citizenship and therefore you should have no problem.But then again i am not sure, better you ask a Pakistani about this.

f the citizenship of Canada and UK - Respect is only granted as long as our rights are protected ... when they pass laws against our society/culture then , what the point of having their citizenship ?

NATO sets foot in PAKISTANi , you come home !!! and do what you gots to do :P Join Pak forces

Your Father is Pakistan so you are a Pakistani !!! - end of story

Trust me you don't wana be stuck there when ppl are put in concentration camps like they did to Japanese :disagree: no no ...

You move you MONEY TO PAKISTAN !!! and invest in Pakistan - forget NATO and European Union ....

US economy is going KAPUTZZ.... super fast

Ask any Italian in USA who he is he will tell you I am Italian !!! thats how it works

You pay taxes to NATO and US , when you live there - its not like they gave stuff to you for free you paid for it or your forfathers etc each year you pay taxes ... its like paying property tax .... no one did any favours for you you paid your dues ...

No one owes nothing ... to no body ...Pakistan is Pakistan -

Now if you never paid taxes then of course there is a case against you but hey if you pay taxes 10-20 years you pay your dues and all other taxes in other places so you PAID for it ...

ITS YOUR BIRTH RIGHT TO SAY NO TO NATO

Hello

The Pakistan Air Force, does it only require you to give up Nationality?

What's the difference in Nationality and Citizenship? My dad was born in Pakistan and moved to the United Kingdom where as I was born in the United Kingdom and lived here my whole life.

If I do drop my Nationality, what does that mean - I mean (nationality is the place you were born right?)

If u want to join Pakistan armed force than u will have to give up your foreign nationality to be eligible for selection.

Its not that hard , just burn the other nationality with a match stick

They just want you for your tax money that is it ... every one is sheep and cows to NATO /US expendable goods and commodity

I've entered Pakistan many times via my British Passport.

If I enter using my Paksitani Passport, that will be okay?

No, sorry.

I am Pakistani by descend. Every application form I have filled in my nationality has been stated as Pakistani.

If I gain Pakistani Citizenship and then let my passport expire, is this okay?

Hey, why cant you understand a simple thing. Screw the nationality thing. Just apply for the PAF or whatever service if you have a Pakistani Passport (having a Pakistani PP means that you are a Pakistani national). Once you get into the recruitment process you have to tell them that you are a dual national. This will not affect you in any way, only that if your are finally recommended from ISSB and reach PMA/PAFA/PNA, they will get you too sign a Bond whereby you would be supposed to formally renounce you other nationality (not just letting the other passport expire either by date or burning - burning lolz). Burning or letting your passport expire doesnt mean that you are no more a national of that country, one can always renew a passport.

You can keep the nationality during training, because what if you are expelled out of the academy on whatever grounds than you not only lose your dream but the other nationality also. So once you are about to passout you will be asked to let go of the other nationality.

Contact the Pakistani Embassy in your country, try talking to the Defence Attache there, they will let you know of the procedure. Visit joinpakistanarmy.gov.pk for more info.

Here let me help you out:

Join Pakistan Army

PAKISTAN NATIONALS RESIDING ABROAD.
Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches are requested to ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing or Personnel Administration Directorate PA-3(a), GHQ Rawalpindi, for issuance of application forms only. They will submit their application forms alongwith connected documents through Pakistani Embassies. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a bank draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration-1., Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the application form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the application forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/Interview and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.

AOA,
i want to know how to apply in PAF female pilot colleges.please if somebody could guide me how shuld i apply for female in PAF.what should be my next step after completing my Fsc.
i also want to know the names of colleges and traing centres for females.
thanking you
Rabiya Shamim
Karachi,Pakistan.

AOA,
i want to know how to apply in PAF female pilot colleges.please if somebody could guide me how shuld i apply for female in PAF.what should be my next step after completing my Fsc.
i also want to know the names of colleges and traing centres for females.
thanking you
Rabiya Shamim
Karachi,Pakistan.

there is alot you can do with your life than to join Armed forces. be brave!
else if you think this is your dream profession. you need not to ask anyone !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom