What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Can anyone help me ?
I am currently doing A-levels and my major is in commerce , I have not opted for any science subjects . My subjects are Economics , Business , English and Accounts ,but
I am really interested in becoming a pilot of PAF or even a commercial pilot .please tell that can students from commerce apply for PAF pilots ? I Can take maths as well , Which I am going to take next year .A guidance from few experienced people will be very helpful for me . :)
Thanks

Can anyone help me ?
I am currently doing A-levels and my major is in commerce , I have not opted for any science subjects . My subjects are Economics , Business , English and Accounts ,but
I am really interested in becoming a pilot of PAF or even a commercial pilot .please tell that can students from commerce apply for PAF pilots ? I Can take maths as well , Which I am going to take next year .A guidance from few experienced people will be very helpful for me . :)
Thanks

Hi

I'm afraid you cannot apply for GDP without Physics and Maths, A levels.
However you can become a commercial Pilot with those subjects, but again Physics and Maths may help here as well!

would maths help alone if I donot opt for physics ? because its my last year in A-levels and no time is left . but I can still take maths in acceleration (2 years combined) . can you tell me how to apply for commercial pilot in karachi ?
thanks

would maths help alone if I donot opt for physics ? because its my last year in A-levels and no time is left . but I can still take maths in acceleration (2 years combined) . can you tell me how to apply for commercial pilot in karachi ?
thanks

First of all, I have not been in the military and I'm not a Pilot, but I can help you as I've also been in a similar boat and I'm also doing my A levels.
Well let me make it clear that you should have A level Physics and Maths to apply for PAF GDP. Although PAF doesn't require you to have a third subject but they do require you to have an engineering equivalence and for that you will require a third subject which can be I.T./Computing/Chemistry.

For Commercial Pilots, you can try getting admission in Schon Air after your A levels, which is in Karachi Airport.

I don't think you need any specific subjects to obtain a Commercial Pilot's license but you may contact them through phone.

Ok thanks alot for your help . sorry to bother you but I am still not clear that will only maths work if i donot take physics for commercial pilots ? and can u just guide me to the website of schon air in karachi or tell me what might be the fees for the whole training etc? and how long is the course ?

Ok thanks alot for your help . sorry to bother you but I am still not clear that will only maths work if i donot take physics for commercial pilots ? and can u just guide me to the website of schon air in karachi or tell me what might be the fees for the whole training etc? and how long is the course ?

Yes as stated above, I don't think there are any specific subjects for becoming an Commercial Pilot so I guess just Maths would do.
You may contact Schon Air and ask them. I've listed the site above.

I don't know about the fee but expect to spend 25-30 Lakhs (not sure though).
The duration at Schon Air is 18 months for full Commercial Pilot License.

Hey Administrator
Assalam o alaikum
plz inform me from where i get the form for registration to PAF for GDP...?????
Hassan Mehmood
Peshawar, Pakistan.

I have done DAE in IT. Am I eligible as DAE is equivalent to Intermediate, for the position of GDP??

go to the website for recuretment details officers career brocure is a pdf file on the site

I am student of Army Public and I have given the exams of metric this year. I got 437 out of 525 in 9th and I hope this time i will score 900+. Now a days I am taking summer classes in Army Public Collage. I want to know that if you take girls in air-force after metric as boys.
I really want to join air-force so please tell about the admissions .

Thanks,
Sabeen Rafique

Aslaam-O_Alekum,

Can anyone here help me? I applied in 108 Non GD course in Logistics department.

I know people use aptitude books for preparations for written test. But I think that book is for GD course not for NON GD. Please tell me I am wrong or right?

If I am right than tell me is there any book published or approved by PAF for the preparation of written test for NON GD course.

Thanks.

Respected Sir,

I would like to know the procedure of SSC in PAF. Critaria of Acemadim and medical test.

Thanks.

ON 22ND IS MY MEDICAL TEST I HAVE QUALIFIED THE LOGISTIC AND INTELLIGENCE TESTS TODAY ..I APPLIED FOR NON GD OFFICER IN LOGISTIC BRANCH....CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW MUCH WEIGHT IS THE REQUIREMENT OF THIZ POST AS I THINK I M OVER WEIGHT AND I HAVE FEW DAYS TO REDUCE IT PLEASE DO REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Hello there.. Guys can anyone over here tell me whats the procedure to apply for GDP? all those tests? I don't want to miss.. can you guys tell me when are the tests going to be on? thanks

Hello there.. Guys can anyone over here tell me whats the procedure to apply for GDP? all those tests? I don't want to miss.. can you guys tell me when are the tests going to be on? thanks

The written tests, interview and medical test will be held at the following centers:

Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Hyderabad, Karachi, PAF Public School, Lower Topa.

Note:- In case it is not feasible to hold the entrance test and interview at any of the centers mentioned above , the candidates of that center will be asked to appear at another center.

133 GD (Pilot) Course
Nationality: Male / Female citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status: Single
Height: Male: 163 cm
Female: 163 cm
Training: 4 years (2 years as aviation cadet and 2 years as officer in respective institutions) leading to the award of BS in Aviation Sciences and Management from Air University Islamabad.
Educational Qualifications A candidate must have passed with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following:-
1. FSc (Pre-Engg / Pre-Medical / Comp Sc)
2. FSc with Physics and any two subjects i.e. Maths, Statistics, Biology and Computer Sc
3. ‘A’ Level with Physics and Maths or Biology

READ BEFORE REGISTRATION
1. Candidate must be in possession of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Computerized Form “B”.
2. Candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender their foreign nationality before joining the course.
3. Appearing candidates can also apply provided they render a certificate from head of the institution that they will acquire requisite marks.
4. Candidates who have appeared earlier in ISSB must bring their ISSB letter of Acceptance / Rejection / Screen Out.
5. Candidates eligible for more than one branches can visit nearest PAF I&SC in order to register himself / herself in the second branch.

Ineligibility
1. Twice rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) / General Headquarters (GHQ) or Naval Headquarters (NHQ) or Air Headquarters (AHQ) Selection Board.
2. Twice screened out by ISSB / any Service Selection Board.
3. Once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by any Service Selection Board (ISSB and Service Selection Boards will be considered at par for eligibility purpose). Absentee from any Service Selection Board will be treated as rejected.

4. Twice rejected by ISSB or any Service Selection Board for specific higher qualification courses.
5. If declared permanently unfit by Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board (AFAMB) for commissioning in PAF / Army / Navy (candidates declared unfit by AFAMB / CMB / CMH will remain ineligible until they are declared fit by AFAMB).
6. If dismissed / removed / debarred from any Government Service including Armed Forces.
7. If withdrawn / rejected from any Service Training Institution for the reasons of maladjustment / disciplinary grounds / medical unfitness / resignation / purchase of release / character qualities. However, candidates withdrawn due to poor performance in academics or lack of flying aptitude are eligible to apply for branches other than the one they were withdrawn from.
8. If convicted by a court of law for any offence.
9. If their original academic certificates are found tampered with.
10. If they have concealed any information or have provided incorrect information at the time of filling in their application forms / interview.
11. Thrice screened out by Army / Navy / Air Force in any preliminary tests stands ineligible.

I solemnly affirm that I have read the instructions and I fulfill the eligibility / ineligibility criteria.
I also pledge that I will provide correct information to the best of my knowledge and in case of false information my candidature will be cancelled.

Here is the registration form http://www.joinpaf.gov.pk/registration.php fill it and then submit it, after you submit the form they will give you a slip in which further details will be written (time of the exam, address of the examination center and your roll number) take a print out of that slip and go for the exam!!!

Back
Top Bottom