What's new

How to impress a girl by talking/words?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder one thing that ..do indians are ashamed of the reason that i once flew green crescent or are they so shameless that i changed to tricolor that they are asking me to change again.:D
or it could be that they are disgusted that a pak1stan1 is passing off as an indian

we in the PDF need to fight this . the tharki gang is taking over . :angry:

ohhhh !!!! wait i am part of them :D

I wonder one thing that ..do indians are ashamed of the reason that i once flew green crescent or are they so shameless that i changed to tricolor that they are asking me to change again.:D

seriously can you give me a brief about your past?,that will help me to understand you better...now, dont you say me to refer to mods....see lady, i dont wanna be rude to you, its just i cant understand you!:girl_wacko:

i made a very good agent then:rofl:
first get some good education so that you are able to reply properly with the use of your Brain :)
by the way never mind you will not get what i'm saying about ,

one more q..........ajtr why dont you show online (green colour) but you still posting???....how can this happen??..is there a way?? enlighten me!!!:angel:

or it could be that they are disgusted that a pak1stan1 is passing off as an indian
Nh i dont buty this point.Indians dont feel digust in killing,raping,molesting wome and poor and kids and you are saying that indians feeling disgust when pakistani fly indian flag or they feel disgut that an indian fly pakistani flag???

seriously can you give me a brief about your past?,that will help me to understand you better...now, dont you say me to refer to mods....see lady, i dont wanna be rude to you, its just i cant understand you!:girl_wacko:
its better you dont understand it.....ignorance is bliss after all

thanks for the invitation- but i am better off in my home- :coffee:-
oye i ve not invited you to anywhere i'm just giving u sendoff to jahnnum.:D

first get some good education so that you are able to reply properly with the use of your Brain :)
by the way never mind you will not get what i'm saying about ,
Miyan tumko saat janam lene hongay meri level ki education ke liye.

send some lovely gifts sometimes, and must "cheeky" when was denied, travel together is a good way

Nh i dont buty this point.Indians dont feel digust in killing,raping,molesting wome and poor and kids and you are saying that indians feeling disgust when pakistani fly indian flag or they feel disgut that an indian fly pakistani flag???

but this was a typical comment made by you on indians....no wonder you hate them so much...obviously, i thought something like this might have happened to you.....not ma fault...

its better you dont understand it.....ignorance is bliss after all

oye i ve not invited you to anywhere i'm just giving u sendoff to jahnnum.:D

Leave Him Alone !!!
He/she what so ever , can't handle the truth thats way going off Topic .
Let him or her do what she want , after all there is freedom of expession on Internet which some poor country don't have !!!
I admire Najam sethi and Hassan Nisar they prove to be absolutly right .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom