What's new

How to impress a girl by talking/words?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Address her as "Sister".............. :)

This might Get you killed mate . I addressed one as sister sometime back the look that chick gave me was as if i molested her .

Address her as "Sister".............. :)

This might Get you killed mate . I addressed one as sister sometime back the look that chick gave me was as if i molested her .

Exactly...it is a proof it works...she will try to convince that she is not your sister... :D

भारत मेरा देश है | हम सब भारतवासी भाई बहन हैं |
मुझे अपना देश प्राणों से भी प्यारा है |
इसकी समृद्धि और विविध संस्कृति पर मुझे गर्व है |
हम इसके सुयोग्य अधिकारी बनने का सदा प्रयत्न करते रहेंगे |
मैं अपने माता-पिता, शिक्षकों एवं गुरुजनों का सदा आदर करुँगा और सबके साथ शिष्टता का व्यवहार करुँगा |
मैं अपने देश और देशवासियों के प्रति वफादार रहने की प्रतिज्ञा करता हूँ |
उनके कल्याण और समृद्धि में ही मेरा सुख निहित है |
जय हिंद'

India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers and elders respect and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.
Jai Hind

Waise next month rakhsha bandhan hai bolo to tum sabko rakhi baandh doon

Make her talk about herself...flatter her but not too much...try not to talk while she is talking....look into her eyes while she is talking ;) but do not make it look like you are staring :P

complement her whenever you get a chance...do not talk good things about other girls while you are talking with her :P

@ajtr...oye ....dont show so much patriotism...somebody is already getting melted... :D

@ajtr...oye ....dont show so much patriotism...somebody is already getting melted... :D
nahi main to indians ko bas rakhi baandanay aayee thi iss thread main

oye Salim Kumar of pdf chupp kar

I think south indians suffer from MPD a lot thats y they keep on making movies on MPD themes.

no i'm gay,p@ki,MPD,rakhi sawant according to indians.:rolleyes:

And her Intelligence Quotient Shoots across the roof :rofl:

oye Salim Kumar of pdf chupp kar

I think south indians suffer from MPD a lot thats y they keep on making movies on MPD themes.

no i'm gay,p@ki,MPD,rakhi sawant according to indians.:rolleyes:

tujhe impress karke kya faida..u have gone far ahead :hitwall:
:rofl:
vaise bhi pagal thodi hona hai :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom