What's new

How the U.S. Patriot Missile Became a Hero of Ukraine War

We all know this BS.. command and reconnaissance points in Kiev.. what does that even mean?
Did Russia ever provide a single evidence of exactly what they were targetting in those terrorbombing campaigns against civilians in Kiev?

Ok so you admit Kiev air defense failed

Ok so you admit Kiev air defense failed
No, Im am saying downed drones and missiles are making holes in the ground and random buildings in Kiev.
Did you just admit that Russia never provided evidence of what they are targetting in Ukraine? We have drone footage of the ukrainians destroying S400 systems, but Russia cant provide sattelite or drone footage of its alleged targets in Kiev.

No, Im am saying downed drones and missiles are making holes in the ground and random buildings in Kiev.
Did you just admit that Russia never provided evidence of what they are targetting in Ukraine? We have drone footage of the ukrainians destroying S400 systems, but Russia cant provide sattelite or drone footage of its alleged targets in Kiev.

Russia does not answer to Western hypocrisy

Can you stop this “rightful” attitude it’s cringey

When Israel takes Palestinian land US says Israel has a right to take it

When Kashmir is attack NATO stays silent

Russia takes land whole Western world is up in arms

Be fair, don’t be a bully one rule for me another rule for thee

That’s why so many prominent Western commentators are on the side of Russia

Russia did what so many wanted to do

That is to defeat NATO + US + West in close combat

Defeat? You do realize Ukraine has retaken over 50% of the land Russia took in the initial invasion and still taking more land today? Lost the Battle of Kyiv, lost the Battle of Kharkiv, lost the Battle of Kherson? 120K+ dead, 300K casualties, nearly 12,000+ pieces of equipment damaged and destroyed. NATO expansion etc

Russia has 100% strategically lost this war

Defeat? You do realize Ukraine has retaken over 50% of the land Russia took in the initial invasion and still taking more land today? Lost the Battle of Kyiv, lost the Battle of Kharkiv, lost the Battle of Kherson? 120K+ dead, 300K casualties, nearly 12,000+ pieces of equipment damaged and destroyed. NATO expansion etc

Russia has 100% strategically lost this war

50% even BBC the most anti Russian outlet would not make up such numbers

So I will use BBC as my source since you won’t believe Russians ones and on 2nd of June last year Russia controlled 20% of Ukraine

Todays it’s 18%

IMG_0012.png
IMG_0013.png

Im not even sure you were replying to me, because it doesnt make any sense.
My point was that russias terrorbombing has zero impact on ukraines military capabilities. And you start talking about rightful attitude, Palestine and Kashmir? You must be trying to deflect. I dont care about the Israel-Palestine or Kashmir conflict.

The territory Russia invaded since Feb 2022, I’m not including Crimea.

I don’t know what you but anyway

Im not even sure you were replying to me, because it doesnt make any sense.
My point was that russias terrorbombing has zero impact on ukraines military capabilities. And you start talking about rightful attitude, Palestine and Kashmir? You must be trying to deflect. I dont care about the Israel-Palestine or Kashmir conflict.

You don’t but I do

I judge the world by their actions and inactions

I believe one rule for all, I don’t believe in cherry picking rules by certain nations for t certain type people

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom