What's new

How the U.S. Navy is Trying to Make China's 'Carrier-Killer' Missiles Obsolete

The DF series of missile have become a thing of the past. In fact, the naming convention should be DF-H1 or DF-H21, etc. Where "H" represents "Historical" aka, the past, old schools tech :lol:

Just have a taste of this:

China is developing hypersonic reentry anti-ship missile with 12,000 km range

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/china-is...le-with-12-000-km-range.470145/#ixzz4UYHaKlGC
With such superweapon, I guess USN should be renamed to CNR, you know: China's New submerged Reef:rofl:

On a more serious note, with the age of superior hyper sonic weapons, the US should retire most of their navy boats and stick to nukes, otherwise the US may lost most of their ships during the first 30 mins of a shooting war against China.

It is a complete waste of money and lives for the USN against China, like trying to throws a million foot soldiers against tank fleet.

Last edited:
Just have a taste of this:

China is developing hypersonic reentry anti-ship missile with 12,000 km range

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/china-is...le-with-12-000-km-range.470145/#ixzz4UYHaKlGC
With such superweapon, I guess USN should be renamed to CNR, you know: China's New submerged Reef:rofl:

On a more serious note, with the age of superior hyper sonic weapons, the US should retire most of their navy boats and stick to nukes, otherwise the US may lost most of their ships during the first 30 mins of a shooting war against China.

It is a complete waste of money and lives for the USN against China, like trying to throws a million foot soldiers against tank fleet.

And.....you think the DARPA and DoD are asleep waiting for the Chinese tiny little progress to continue? Just so you know, I don't know your level of education, but I know mine. A cheap way to making Hypersonic anything, is by attaching a Mach 5 booster or combustion chamber to it. So there is nothing you guys are doing that is "new". Go try to impress the Vietnamese or the Taiwanese or ordinry people from Laos or Combodia.

The Hypersonic vehicle can be knocked off the path with another Hypersonic vehicle. If you want your Vehicles to start landing in Panama or Nicaragua or in Siberia or around the Philippines, or round the Korean Peninsula, I am sure the US military would help you achieve those results. You sound like they study a kind of Physics in China that doesn't exist elsewhere.

When you guys were busy riding Bicycles just two decades ago, we were testing the F-22!! You can be rest assured that we are still ten years ahead of whatever it is that you copy, steal and 75% of it, re-engineer from some place :enjoy:

And.....you think the DARPA and DoD are asleep waiting for the Chinese tiny little progress to continue? Just so you know, I don't know your level of education, but I know mine. A cheap way to making Hypersonic anything, is by attaching a Mach 5 booster or combustion chamber to it. So there is nothing you guys are doing that is "new". Go try to impress the Vietnamese or the Taiwanese or ordinry people from Laos or Combodia.

The Hypersonic vehicle can be knocked off the path with another Hypersonic vehicle. If you want your Vehicles to start landing in Panama or Nicaragua or in Siberia or around the Philippines, or round the Korean Peninsula, I am sure the US military would help you achieve those results. You sound like they study a kind of Physics in China that doesn't exist elsewhere.

When you guys were busy riding Bicycles just two decades ago, we were testing the F-22!! You can be rest assured that we are still ten years ahead of whatever it is that you copy, steal and 75% of it, re-engineer from some place :enjoy:

I have a PhD in applied mathematics (I am not bragging here since I tend to believe doing PhD is more about a choice of life than a proof of some capabilities), and majoring in optimal control theory for nonlinear system, so I do have expertise in understanding the theory discussed in the Chinese paper (basically the author try to develop a optimal trajectory for this kind of near-space glide vehicle for maximum range and maximum peneration probability).

As for cheap-ness, well it maybe cheaper but the US failed miserably in trying to do that (to the degree the US congress near to cancel the project all together).

And China's way is not the same, the paper I cited dont provide much detail of the missile, but I suspect it is related to the hyper sonic glide vechile China developed for a deacde of so.

The US brag about the "global strike" something decades ago on fixed targets and failed miserably, China "copied" this US dream and fullfill and greatly extend it to mobile targets, I think it is not a trivial feat you try so hard to dismiss.

It is kind of ironic that the US brags some random wet dream and China take it seriously and get it fullfilled.:rofl:

And also better than posting Israeli anti missile test as Chinese? Continue your political discussion of df21.
The only anti missile test video i posted was this, and now tell me Mr liar,is this an Israeli missile?Liar got debunked again.:mod:

Oh liar when HQ 9 has minimum range of 27 km how can it intercepte missile at half km a sea skimming missile? It is a political interceptor.
First you need to to answer me when did i post an Israeli anti missile test as Chinese.

Oh liar when HQ 9 has minimum range of 27 km how can it intercepte missile at half km a sea skimming missile? It is a political interceptor.
Buttharts use this on your butts its a pain killer
burnol.gif

:lol::rofl::sarcastic::shout::omghaha::laughcry::suicide::suicide2:

Attachments

• keep-calm-and-apply-burnol.jpg.png
    keep-calm-and-apply-burnol.jpg.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 88
he come here for just trolling:hitwall:
This video shows the HQ9 Intercepting a sea skimming missile, and he claim it's a fake video, so basically everyone else is a liar except him. (Saying that i post a video of Israeli missile interception and claim it as Chinese video:rofl:)

I have posted that from your source Mr HQ 9. Check it. You failed to show me the missile fired from ship.
60' era soviet missiles like SA-6 1980 s-300 had minimum Range of 3000 1000 to 500 metre so why not HQ-9 doesn't have that capabilty because its threaten Indian A$$:enjoy:

60' era soviet missiles like SA-6 1980 s-300 had minimum Range of 3000 1000 to 500 metre so why not HQ-9 doesn't have that capabilty because its threaten Indian A$$:enjoy:
The reason behind his bullshit was he keep claiming in the other thread that Barak 8 is much superior because it has an intercept range of .5-90KM,whereas HQ9's minimum range is 27KM thus Indian ship doesn't need multiple defense layer as Chinese ship do :crazy:.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom