What's new

How save is Pakistan for western tourists?

Yeah, you'll have a connecting flight in the Gulf somewhere. Direct flights to Pakistan are available in countries with larger Pakistani diaspora. To travel to the mountains the best way is to hire a guide and a driver. You can book people from the internet but those packages seem expensive. I'm sure if you ever want to go, guys here will be able to provide you details of local operators who are cheaper. My brother is still in contact with one.

Well price is not so much an issue as long its trustworthy and save.

P.s. because i know some here always react very sensitive. 😅 I dont say Islamabad or Karachi ect is bad. I dont like big cities in general. In Peru...Lima...or Cairo...its ok for me for one or two days. Look at the most important things but then get out as fast as possible. For example i would never travel Dubai for that reason. So before some here think i talk bad about Islamabad, i hope you guys understand what i mean.

Well price is not so much an issue as long its trustworthy and save.

P.s. because i know some here always react very sensitive. 😅 I dont say Islamabad or Karachi ect is bad. I dont like big cities in general. In Peru...Lima...or Cairo...its ok for me for one or two days. Look at the most important things but then get out as fast as possible. For example i would never travel Dubai for that reason. So before some here think i talk bad about Islamabad, i hope you guys understand what i mean.
As others have also suggested, you should check some of the travel vlogs made by various westerners visiting Pakistan. They visit both big and small cities, villages, northern areas and even the more remote areas that are usually considered “dangerous” and show how things work here like shopping, traveling, hotels etc.

Basically every travel vlogger has visited Pakistan at this point. Peter Sanatello and Luke Damant did a good job covering stuff. indigo traveler, Brooke saward, Luke heater, Eva zu beck, world nomac, jet lag warriors, the list goes on and in.

Pakistan is a lot safer than Mexico and Israel.

Makes sense to go with a recognised travel/tour guide.
Learning some urdu will also be of great benefit as not every local Pakistani person is able to speak or understand english.

Pakistan is a lot safer than Mexico and Israel.
The media campaign against Pakistan has been relentless over the decades. Pakistan hasn't taken the initiatvie to counter these fabricated disgusting lies by the eastern neigbour.
Some of the most dangerous nations are in Americas backyard, south and central America. Yet they hardly get air time to report the daily killings.

Correct. @Apollon : Look at this picture I took many years ago during one of my visits to Pakistan. This is from 2005! This guy is almost certainly a Pathan from northern Pakistan. And he looks almost exactly like an Irish-American friend of mine! The friend was astounded by the similarities!

View attachment 815285
You can tell he's Asian from his looks tbh, check out this guy

This guy looks proper Irish:

Tour packages with exclusive services, covering all aspects, to give you a guaranteed memorable experience

Tour packages with exclusive services, covering all aspects, to give you a guaranteed memorable experience

Very safe! As so many millions of foreign tourists are in Pakistan now every year.

Chitral (Khowar: چھترار, romanized: ćhitrār, lit. 'field'; Urdu: چترال, romanized: ćitrāl) is situated on the Chitral River in northern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It serves as the capital of the Chitral District and before that as the capital of the Chitral princely state that encompassed the region until its direct incorporation into West Pakistan on 14 August 1947. It has a population of 49,780 people in the 2017 census.[3]

Back
Top Bottom