What's new

How Pakistani-Americans are entering interfaith and interracial marriages — and making them work

I am completely against interfaith marriages and inter ethnic marriages.

They just do not work out.

I didn't ask you for your birth certificate. Just the general area in Pindi, because if you were Awan, you would know the various branches of Awans and their place of settlement.

Besides, if you were really an Awan, or even otherwise, I have no interest in chasing after someone physically.

But I've got my answer. You're about as Awan as I am a Martian.
whats so special about awans?

Also Nepalis are the nicest. It's like they don't have a mean bone in their body, no matter what their religion.

Totally agree!

Actually this applies to all pahadis: the Himachali, the Uttaranchali, mainly. And down South, the Kodavas - people outside India call them the Coorgs, or the Coorgis.

I could tell you some stories and you would think I'm making them up. Like the most ridiculous shit ever.

I didn't ask you for your birth certificate. Just the general area in Pindi, because if you were Awan, you would know the various branches of Awans and their place of settlement.

Besides, if you were really an Awan, or even otherwise, I have no interest in chasing after someone physically.

But I've got my answer. You're about as Awan as I am a Martian.
Who are you and why should I need a certificate of approval from you? :lol:

You're the one constantly badgering me for proof of my identity :lol: kisi ko mera rishta daina hai kiya?

I'm half Pakistani (Awan) and half Indian. Whether you believe that or not I can give two shits honestly speaking. You're just some anonymous person on the internet.

Do you still have to show your passport when you enter through Wagah border? Try speaking these mystic and prophetic words to the rangers guy there. Do dande sir te la deve ga, tuadi her aas puri honjwan gee.
Newsflash kiddo, it's 2017. You don't need to cross borders to interact with people from the other side. Besides, borders are man made and subject to change.

http://nation.com.pk/12-Jan-2016/pakistani-boy-indian-girl-get-married-after-meeting-on-facebook

So like I said, the lines are blurred.

Who are you and why should I need a certificate of approval from you? :lol:

You're the one constantly badgering me for proof of my identity :lol: kisi ko mera rishta daina hai kiya?

I'm half Pakistani (Awan) and half Indian. Whether you believe that or not I can give two shits honestly speaking. You're just some anonymous person on the internet.

Newsflash kiddo, it's 2017. You don't need to cross borders to interact with people from the other side. Besides, borders are man made and subject to change.

http://nation.com.pk/12-Jan-2016/pakistani-boy-indian-girl-get-married-after-meeting-on-facebook

So like I said, the lines are blurred.

Sure you are, Mr Adalarachan Anbarasan Awan. You can call yourself whatever you like. Enjoy your stay on PDF.

I don't understand why people are so afraid of interracial/international marriages.

We're all humans in the end and racism/Nationalism is man made.

Borders are man made. All of this hatred is for nothing.

Here in the UK Pakistani girls date Afro-Carribean men behind their fathers/brothers backs before they finally marry a Pakistani men because of family expectations, and it happens alot. But lately there's been alot of Pakistani-Black marriages.

Anyhow you posted a nice selection of Afro-Desi couples. Here's a few more I found of Pakistani-Black couples.

View attachment 439469

View attachment 439466

View attachment 439467

View attachment 439468
You bloody liar these are not couples, this is at an event at the US embassy in Pakistan lol, keep your delusions to yourself.

Mehr should know better than to take selfies with foreign embassy staff.

You're just mad your women like Black men :lol: . Just look at them in between those two Black guys with their arms around them. Theres clearly something more going on

View attachment 439472

Listen little Indian man. If you think you are going to provoke people here by posting one picture again and again you are severely mistaken. Nobody here cares. I'm sure you'll be banned soon enough once your ip gets traced. Till then enjoy.

So Pakistanis girls married black guys and so wat. I have seen black mixed Pakistani girl recently she was hot. Cant humans marry. Anyway is this thread to provoke people.

I hear a lot of Jamaican girls go out with Mirpuris in UK. According to my cousin at least.

I hear a lot of Jamaican girls go out with Mirpuris in UK. According to my cousin at least.

Where i live there are not many blacks but there have been some moved in and sikhs. Birmingham is where, alot of black live so does mirpuris.

Listen little Indian man. If you think you are going to provoke people here by posting one picture again and again you are severely mistaken. Nobody here cares. I'm sure you'll be banned soon enough once your ip gets traced. Till then enjoy.
He claims to be a Nigerian married to a Bugti lady.LOL some of these false flaggers:lol:

What's with the obsession with Indians?
Do they brutalize your mum or something? Anyone who steps on ur tail is Indian now aye?

As for me being an "Indian", check for yourself little punk:

Look me up on Facebook since I can't post links yet: Mamadou Diallo, the one with the mohawk and yellow shirt. Hit me up so I can kick your @ss someday.

There's alot of racists on this forum who cannot tolerate dark skinned people marrying Pakistanis.

We do get fake members pretending to be somebody else and cause problems on threads.

Back
Top Bottom