What's new

How old are you?

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm 31 but I'm interested to see if we have any buzurgs on here who remember living amongst the khatris. How was life of an ordinary person when Hindus and Muslims lived together? Did they have temples? How did they get along with the muslims. Were they rich?

My grandpa once told me that he used to beat up the khatris and make them do his homework when he was a kid, lol. I would've done similar things to the khatris had the partition not happened. As we all know they are bunch of vaginas.

I'm 31 but I'm interested to see if we have any buzurgs on here who remember living amongst the khatris. How was life of an ordinary person when Hindus and Muslims lived together? Did they have temples? How did they get along with the muslims. Were they rich?

My grandpa once told me that he used to beat up the khatris and make them do his homework when he was a kid, lol. I would've done similar things to the khatris had the partition not happened. As we all know they are bunch of vaginas.

Who are Khatris? I just know of one Khatri and that is Virat Kohli.

Upvote 0
I'm 31 but I'm interested to see if we have any buzurgs on here who remember living amongst the khatris. How was life of an ordinary person when Hindus and Muslims lived together?

So how many approximately 80-85 year olds (at a minimum) are we expecting to be forumming here?! :lol:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom