What's new

How Muslims were massacred in Gujrat

don't you know of this... ( Death, hunger stalk Indian tea-estate workers )...

why do you laugh at people dying of hunger while dogs and gods in india are fed and bathed with food??

I'm laughing at your comparison and lack of comprehension in general. Oh, and now I'm fully convinced that you're a religious bigot who lives by a man-made book :lol: ha ha

p.s: The Supreme Court of India and its ways are more credible than you will ever be. End of discussion.

His mass murdering nature is played down by Marxist historians for the sake of " Secooooooooooooolar Fabric". I too learned about his atrocities from non-NCERT sources.
Of course he murdered lot of innocents..but they were all Malayalis,Konkanis,Tulus and Coorgies(outside Kannada belt)...The current Karnataka government is planning to name a new university after Tipu Sultan near mysoor...So much love..

May be..both Cochin and Nagercoil are Christian majority areas..But nowadays many Hindus are also getting attracted to Anti Christ churches...Famous Malayalam/Tamil musician/singer 'Jassie gift' is one among them...So don't worry..
Even if its true,its their duty.. right??

Never heard of Jassie Gift. In this day and age propaganda wont work too much I think. So people are bound to find out truth for themselves.

Of course he murdered lot of innocents..but they were all Malayalis,Konkanis,Tulus and Coorgies(outside Kannada belt)...The current Karnataka government is planning to name a new university after Tipu Sultan near mysoor...So much love..

BJP should raise stink on this issue by using proxies. If Konkanis, Tulus ,and coorgies raise stink on this issue, i do not think Kannadigas would go forward with it. It would also generate publicity about true nature of Tipu.

As if it was not enough for us to suffer islamofascists, now we have to glorify them too.

BJP should raise stink on this issue by using proxies. If Konkanis, Tulus ,and coorgies raise stink on this issue, i do not think Kannadigas would go forward with it. It would also generate publicity about true nature of Tipu.

As if it was not enough for us to suffer islamofascists, now we have to glorify them too.
But its not that easy..Muslims are around 13% in Karnataka,but Tulu,Konkani,Coorgies together forms only some 6-7% maximum..Moreover there is no much bonding between say a konkani Hindu to a Konkani Christian...They are divided on caste and religion....But that is not in the case of Karnataka Muslims..They are United irrespective of their linguistic or cultural difference,say an urdu,konkani,kodava or a Malayalam speaking Muslims..

Never heard of Jassie Gift. In this day and age propaganda wont work too much I think. So people are bound to find out truth for themselves.
So you mean the only true god is Satan??...

But its not that easy..Muslims are around 13% in Karnataka,but Tulu,Konkani,Coorgies together forms only some 6-7% maximum..Moreover there is no much bonding between say a konkani Hindu to a Konkani Christian...They are divided on caste and religion....But that is not in the case of Karnataka Muslims..They are United irrespective of their linguistic or cultural difference,say an urdu,konkani,kodava or a Malayalam speaking Muslims..

But BJP could use section of Tulus to raise stink. Karnataka is most Hinduvadi state of South India. There is very high probability that even Kannada Hindus would support it.

Even if BJP fails ( i don't think it would even care with results ), it would further paint congress as communal ie Sickular party.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom