What's new

How Modi DOOMED India by jumping in the ME

Qamar re your quote

i keep hearing you people say that you are some kind of superpower while in fact your just a broke third world country run by hindu fundamentalists who slaughtered its their citizens because of their religion.

Indians are claiming that india is a superpower

ITS US BRITISH THAT ARE SAYING THIS
usa investment banks are saying
europeans are suggesting this

Maybe Qamar they say this as they MAY BE RIGHT

pakistanis living in a paralel universe or indians??? lol
because for some odd reason i keep hearing you people say that you are some kind of superpower while in fact your just a broke third world country run by hindu fundamentalists who slaughtered its their citizens because of their religion.
who told you that indians think they are some kind of super power :o:

bhai ji we are no superpower but we want to be a developed and self relient nation like China so nobody takes us for granted and bullies us like they did for when we were under british occupation and when we chose the NAM path ... got it

and lest not get into this religious thingi

jumping into what fire ? we're not involved in the ME mess, not going to either. He missed that India do business with Japan and China, Iran and Israel, US and Russia... and don't take sides or get involved in their problems.

isko analyst kisne bana dia ? .. but he'll be fun to chat with over a few drinks and some kebabs.

I am betting that Pakistani would give their right arm to be DOOMED in the same way. :lol::lol::lol:

I think this Doctor should represent Pakistan in UN :p:

He shapes the thinking of most of Pakistanis with his mind boggling conspiracy theories, he would be a great entertainer at International level . :devil:

Last edited:
Arab Sanghis ...
CM21duTXAAAduTp.jpg

@Star Wars @JanjaWeed @GURU DUTT @SwAggeR @magudi @Nair saab @SrNair

I think this Doctor should represent Pakistan in UN :p:

He shapes the thinking of most of Pakistanis with his mind boggling conspiracy theories and would be a great entertainer at International level . :devil:

Lekin yeh Dakter kiss cheez ka Dakter hai ?
Horses or camels ? :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom