What's new

How many years for promotion in Pakistan Army?

Don't forget all the plots with every promotion. All promotions are expedited based upon how corrupt you are.
and your post numbers are expedited by how dumb you are.

Sorry to bother... But I've I asked how much he could get promoted?(in those 10-15 years
2-3 years as Lt, then 5-6 as Capt, then 12-15 as Major, so probably major.

Hey brother why are you saying reach Brigadier rank if lucky is there any catch in TCC?
Numbers of brigades are more for infantry and artillery, then armor as well as other supporting arms. There are 3 infantry brigades (9 infantry battalions) in an infantry division, an artillery brigade (3 artillery regiments) and probably 1-2 armored regiments, 1 signals, 1 engineers battalion etc. So the number of infantry officers and positions are more. In case of artillery, its also present with armored formations even if infantry gets shrunk in those formations, then there are two artillery divisions.

In comparison, engineer brigades maybe with corps, while signals units are with division and Corps, so a Corps HQ may have 2 Signals units sometimes, 1 under Corps HQ and 1 under Div HQ. I think in total there are some 35 Engineer battalions in PA. Maybe a smaller number of EME units.

Back
Top Bottom