What's new

How Many Chinese Troops died in Ladakh face-off: Chinese Source

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We heard it all from the Indians, starting from 43 Chinese Casualties to most Indian media outlets settling for 40 Chinese soldiers dead.

Some other sources said 5 Chinese were killed, etc.

We have some figures given by a Chinese source which says that 0 Dead and 5 Injured.
I have doubted the Indian figures and even figure of 5 dead on the basis that the Indian soldiers didn't really fight. They were in hiding mode, thus, it was impossible that great number if any Chinese would have lost their lives.

Indian troops caused horrific hand injuries on Chinese troops by repeatedly banging their faces on Chinese fists. Further injuries occurred when Indian side issued their statements about killing 43 Chinese soldiers, resulting in hundreds of cases of stomachache from laughing at Chinese field hospitals.

Indian troops caused horrific hand injuries on Chinese troops by repeatedly banging their faces on Chinese fists. Further injuries occurred when Indian side issued their statements about killing 43 Chinese soldiers, resulting in hundreds of cases of stomachache from laughing at Chinese field hospitals.
you are too funny!!:rofl:

You have a talent for writing I think, that was really good. :enjoy:

Where have you been? MIA for a long time.

I just got a bit tired of all the constant arguments here, I'm not an argumentative person by nature. Also I was extremely frustrated and even embarassed by the riots in my hometown HK.

I'm going to avoid most of the arguments this time around though. Hopefully. :cheers:

I just got a bit tired of all the constant arguments here, I'm not an argumentative person by nature. Also I was extremely frustrated and even embarassed by the riots in my hometown HK.

I'm going to avoid most of the arguments this time around though. Hopefully. :cheers:

I understand. I never bother to argue with Indians. As for Hong Kong things are looking up. Keep heart.

we have 3D print,laser print and both side print. Just wait india to choose

We heard it all from the Indians, starting from 43 Chinese Casualties to most Indian media outlets settling for 40 Chinese soldiers dead.

Some other sources said 5 Chinese were killed, etc.

We have some figures given by a Chinese source which says that 0 Dead and 5 Injured.
I have doubted the Indian figures and even figure of 5 dead on the basis that the Indian soldiers didn't really fight. They were in hiding mode, thus, it was impossible that great number if any Chinese would have lost their lives.

Sprained wrists from swinging those nailed clubs? Or maybe some sprained ankles from chasing Indian soldiers off a cliff?

I hope 5 Chinese soldiers are doing OK. Little ice and rest should do it.

This reminds me of an explanation by a prison official about an injured prisoner , the official claimed the prisoner repeatedly hurled himself on the wall thereby causing injuries to his face !

Back
Top Bottom