What's new

How many aircraft carriers does the Islamic world have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a good point that making one thing or another does not necessarily make the country superior or inferior. But about supercomputers, don't you know that Iran has built them already?

Muslim companies are actually much bigger and widespread than Indian companies. The simple reason is that Muslim world has a much larger economy. As for space programme and so on, it is because most Muslim countries do not have leaders who would like to unite. That is the Muslims problem, not the lack of technology, scientists or engineers. After all, India has the most number of illiterates in the world.

There are millions of talented Muslims all over the world who get no opportunity to display their talents because of incompetent, secular governments that actually work for Americans and other Westerners.

MUSLIM world is VIRTUAL world for ur info...india also has 3rd largest pool of doctors and scientists...

do u expect some1 to GIFT u an opportunity??...

i am an engineering student and i am extremely talented but no1 gives me an opportunity....i go tell this to my professors and i will be a laughing stock in the whole college...understood??...

talent is only a PROVEN thing and not imagined thing

You have a good point that making one thing or another does not necessarily make the country superior or inferior. But about supercomputers, don't you know that Iran has built them already?

Muslim companies are actually much bigger and widespread than Indian companies. The simple reason is that Muslim world has a much larger economy. As for space programme and so on, it is because most Muslim countries do not have leaders who would like to unite. That is the Muslims problem, not the lack of technology, scientists or engineers. After all, India has the most number of illiterates in the world.

There are millions of talented Muslims all over the world who get no opportunity to display their talents because of incompetent, secular governments that actually work for Americans and other Westerners.

There is no pressing need for Muslim nations to work on technology.
The ones who have, like Iran, Pakistan, are working on their immediate requirements. Place others in their shoes, you will get same result. Especially Arabs can purchase what they want.
India, though have hoards of illiterates, has equally large number of talented and trained personals due to its large population. And since we are so poor, we are trying harder!

@topic, no Islamic country need a carrier fleet, or atleast Arabs could have had one!

If that is the case, then you should know that Soviets do not exist any longer. Indonesia purchased weapons from the Soviets in the past, not today, that was because Indonesia was a leader of the NAM movement at the time.

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

That's called Wikipedia. No wonder for the illiterates it is the only source of information. If you want, then compare Muslim aviation industry with India's non existent aerospace/aviation industry.

wikipedia also has something called referances and citations...maybe u shud check on it or provide credible sources...else believe wat is being fed

russellpeters qouted it right.

I found Imran Khans comment very logical. You guys have to quit inserting religion into everything.Religion and sex should be confined to bedroom.

but still some one who feels comfortable stating others as illiterate trying cats and dog to make him feel superior, for us Indian its always Nation first, unfortunately not for all, those the supporters of Religious Nuke Bomb theory.

Banglar Lathial ran away....damn...he was the 6th sensible pakistani (m nt sure if hez pakistani but still...) i found whom i could actually have a LITTLE logical discussion with

anyway on topic....

combine whole ummah navy and 3 aircraft carriers (coz aircraft carriers need hell lotta protection with them)...that will be enuf to defend coastlines of all 52 muslim nations....

isnt it??

teh muslim world has 0 aricraft carier, that is becuz we r not invaders and dont want to atack countries on other part of the world.

teh muslim world has 0 aricraft carier, that is becuz we r not invaders and dont want to atack countries on other part of the world.

But look at the west; they seem to love invading us.

he means..as u quoted islamic world is far far ahead y is indonesia buying from soviets....
sorry, but soviet unuon died a log time ago, i think u mean russia? and i taught indonesia was secular like turkey. why indian care if we hav or no have aircraft carier? none of ur business.

ahem ahem....r u well verse with the history of indian subcontinent or u failed in history class??...

even if ur talking about modern times...last i heard was iran wants to wipe out israel...unofficial statements from pakistan etc etc say the same things

But look at the west; they seem to love invading us.
west is hypocrit, tehy like killing babies, mayb not the western peoples but teh gornments like to kill babys, especialy countrys that can defend temselves like iraq and afghnstan.

sorry, but soviet unuon died a log time ago, i think u mean russia? and i taught indonesia was secular like turkey. why indian care if we hav or no have aircraft carier? none of ur business.

i think u mean I THOUGHT....

yes i mean THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION...stop catching words and understand the point...

look dude...no1 cares ok??...topic was up on a DISCUSSION FORUM and i was getting bored so expressing my RIGHT TO POST ON THIS FORUM i am giving my opinions...ok??

i think u mean I THOUGHT....

yes i mean THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION...stop catching words and understand the point...

look dude...no1 cares ok??...topic was up on a DISCUSSION FORUM and i was getting bored so expressing my RIGHT TO POST ON THIS FORUM i am giving my opinions...ok??
ok, no problum, u can express, but my point is teh muslims dont need aricraft carier, what is teh point of having one, only if you want to invade another country 5 million miles away, otherwise no point, and rite now no muslim countries want to do that.

west is hypocrit, tehy like killing babies, mayb not the western peoples but teh gornments like to kill babys, especialy countrys that can defend temselves like iraq and afghnstan.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

but tahts 1 thousands year ago. im talking about now when west have aricraft carier and invade week countries.

but why iran wood do taht?

i never heer anyone from pakistani gornment say taht.

yea i hear about bomb blasts everyday claimed by taliban

yea thats 1 thousand years ago thats y i spoke about modern times too

how do i know why iran would do that...it was an official statement from iran

u will never hear any1 from pakistani govt say that coz pakistan doesnt recognize israel AND i said UNOFFICIAL statements

yaar, meri english thori khraab he type ker ne me kyun ke mai taiz type ker tha hoon, tho mind na ker na, i think u know what i ply when i type though?

ok, no problum, u can express, but my point is teh muslims dont need aricraft carier, what is teh point of having one, only if you want to invade another country 5 million miles away, otherwise no point, and rite now no muslim countries want to do that.

very sensible....to the point post.....clap clap clap :)

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

yaar, meri english thori khraab he type ker ne me kyun ke mai taiz type ker tha hoon, tho mind na ker na, i think u know what i ply when i type though?

yea chill...dint know that...was just trying to tell u to not catch words...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom