What's new

How many aircraft carriers does the Islamic world have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i hear about bomb blasts everyday claimed by taliban

yea thats 1 thousand years ago thats y i spoke about modern times too

how do i know why iran would do that...it was an official statement from iran

u will never hear any1 from pakistani govt say that coz pakistan doesnt recognize israel AND i said UNOFFICIAL statements
but then who is teh unoficial guy that said that? Ajj kal mein khabrain bohot deikh raha hoon, lakin mujhe koi unoficial ya oficial statement is ke baray mein nahi nazar aya.

but then who is teh unoficial guy that said that? Ajj kal mein khabrain bohot deikh raha hoon, lakin mujhe koi unoficial ya oficial statement is ke baray mein nahi nazar aya.

zaid hamid aur uske chamche...aur thode aur idhar udhar ke aise waise log...

During Sukarno's time, Indonesian navy was said to be the fourth strongest in the world behind Soviet, American and British navy and even ahead of Chinese navy. The Soviets provided Indonesian navy with a lot of weaponry.

I seriously doubt that.

The topic of the thread is one of the biggest troll magnet.
On Iranian threads we see Saudi bashing, Saudi threads Iranian bashing, history of Iraq attacking Kuwait and giving the biggest invitation of invasion to their so called enemy western world. 10 years of bloodbath between Sadam’s Iraq and Iran. Sorry but many Arabs don’t even know that there are muslims in the world other than Arabs.
This jingoism has already cost many countries of the (so called) Islamic ‘Umah’ a lot. A aircraft carrier does not have a religion.

zaid hamid aur uske chamche...aur thode aur idhar udhar ke aise waise log...
lol, aj kaal to zaid hamid saab ne chutti ke hai, woh off duty hain lagtha hai, but plz understand no one realy take him serous.

Ok, got that. Without economic development and advanced technologies, how will you feed your growing population and impart education among the masses? And better health care for a stronger new generation?

God will feed them. And we don't need western health care. Muslims need to have faith in God for their physical well-being. That's why we haven't produced any medical scientists in this modern age - we simply don't have any use for them. As i said before, we set our priorities right and the first thing to do is to get rid of dalals of the Devil from our land.

lol, aj kaal to zaid hamid saab ne chutti ke hai, woh off duty hain lagtha hai, but plz understand no one realy take him serous.

wohi toh problem hai....jab bhi main sad hota hoon hasaane ke liye kuch naya nahi milta....wohi puraane ghise pite videos

main kabse zaid hamid ke video ka wait kar raha tha jab indian defence minister saudi arabia gaya tha...

that person being allowed to make inflamatory and degrading remarks against other countries..regularly being invited on tv shows etc etc with no action being taken against him except banning him on PTV is not good

in india if u go on any television show and shout out that we will eradicate pakistan this that...u will be jailed...or at least heavily be criticised all over india...no1 is allowed to make such remarks

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

God will feed them. And we don't need western health care. Muslims need to have faith in God for their physical well-being. That's why we haven't produced any medical scientists in this modern age - we simply don't have any use for them. As i said before, we set our priorities right and the first thing to do is to get rid of dalals of the Devil from our land.

*yawn*...ok..nice excuse though...i havent done my homework for tomorrow...what shud i tell the professor??...pls gimme ideas

wohi toh problem hai....jab bhi main sad hota hoon hasaane ke liye kuch naya nahi milta....wohi puraane ghise pite videos
lol, same here yaar, ab intizaar to karne pare gah, tab tak replay ka button daba te rahna.

main kabse zaid hamid ke video ka wait kar raha tha jab indian defence minister saudi arabia gaya tha...
he relees video for that?, i never see.

that person being allowed to make inflamatory and degrading remarks against other countries..regularly being invited on tv shows etc etc with no action being taken against him except banning him on PTV is not good

in india if u go on any television show and shout out that we will eradicate pakistan this that...u will be jailed...or at least heavily be criticised all over india...no1 is allowed to make such remarks
we hav a yung media, they r imature and still lurning.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

i g2g, b bak in a few.

teh muslim world has 0 aricraft carier, that is becuz we r not invaders and dont want to atack countries on other part of the world.

get ur fact correct
any civilization who has power will dominate the world islam had its share islm invaded many countries somewhere they got success (IRAN IRAQ etc ) somewhere they didnt (spain india partial success) now west has got the power sure they will use it let the yellow race get the power you will c chinese invading whole world

So which country is building this Islamic aircraft career? I suggest Afghans take the lead. Those guys are experts in fighting superpowers!

i am not sure if you are being sarcastic or an idiot

i am not sure if you are being sarcastic or an idiot

So are you calling the whole Islamic world "an idiot"? Are you suggesting that we change our priorities to UnIslamic issues?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom