What's new

How long will Russia last?

Plot it on a chart and you can see it goes up during the weekend :D

It will be interesting if someone start of a thread of "Who posts the most idiotic threads". We can take the statistics from there.

Isnt that stealing, if you are given money for one thing and use it for another, are you saying Pakistan is a thief.

No, you get paid for your services and then it's your money to do with as you please. As long as your client received services for monies paid, they have no say how you spend the money earned.

Russia will join NATO, its just a matter of time.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/russianow/opinion/7545783/Will-Russia-join-Nato.html
Russia will always see itself as an independent power centre in a multi-polar world and therefore should not bind itself by commitments to another power centre. Why would Russia want to be in a organization when it can not be the arbitrator like it was before. The only scenarios that it will be possible is that:
1. US withdraw from NATO which leaves the rest of European members at the influence of Russia.(not likely)

2.Russia feel too threatened from the rising power of China, that itself need protection from someone else.(very unlikely)

So, unless NATO itself has been weakened enough, there is no way Russia will join it. Rather it will create other organizations like Shanghai Cooperation Organisation to exercise its own influence.

CAPTAIN, do you have the same feeling regarding people stealing other's posts? :yahoo:

Being Chinese I expect you know about stealing:

China Steals Russia's Territory with Barges and Excavators - Pravda.Ru

Jun 8, 2010 ...CachedChina shamelessly steals fighter jet technology from Russia ...

Jun 7, 2010 ... China Steals The Abandoned Su-33. June 7, 2010: For over five years, China has been developing a carrier version of the Russian Su-27, ...

Andrei Chang: China to steal the concept for fourth generation ...
Nov 28, 2009 ...

When do you think China will stop stealing technology and start developing their own.

Being Chinese I expect you know about stealing:

China Steals Russia's Territory with Barges and Excavators - Pravda.Ru

Jun 8, 2010 ...CachedChina shamelessly steals fighter jet technology from Russia ...

Jun 7, 2010 ... China Steals The Abandoned Su-33. June 7, 2010: For over five years, China has been developing a carrier version of the Russian Su-27, ...

Andrei Chang: China to steal the concept for fourth generation ...
Nov 28, 2009 ...

When do you think China will stop stealing technology and start developing their own.

Wow, you got it from a Russian tabloid online news paper???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Will Russia join Nato? - Telegraph
Russia will always see itself as an independent power centre in a multi-polar world and therefore should not bind itself by commitments to another power centre. Why would Russia want to be in a organization when it can not be the arbitrator like it was before. The only scenarios that it will be possible is that:
1. US withdraw from NATO which leaves the rest of European members at the influence of Russia.(not likely)

2.Russia feel too threatened from the rising power of China, that itself need protection from someone else.(very unlikely)

So, unless NATO itself has been weakened enough, there is no way Russia will join it. Rather it will create other organizations like Shanghai Cooperation Organisation to exercise its own influence.

I think No 2 is very likely.

HaHaHa, "A posts thief talking about stealing" JOKE of the year:lol:

CAPTAIN, no bullsh!t please, answer me one simple question, why are you stealing posts? :hang2:

Your just mad because I said China would not make it ten more years befor the Chinese People revolt against the present goverment.

CHINA IN REVOLT

Russia stands a lot better chance of survival then the Chinese Goverment.

Tibetan revolt has China's empire fraying at the edge
Tibetan revolt has China's empire fraying at the edge - Times Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Your just mad because I said China would not make it ten more years befor the Chinese People revolt against the present goverment.

CHINA IN REVOLT
YouTube - The New Workers Revolt - China

Russia stands a lot better chance of survival then the Chinese Goverment.

Tibetan revolt has China's empire fraying at the edge
Tibetan revolt has China's empire fraying at the edge - Times Online

Nice video, thankyou CAPTAIN,:smitten:
But where is my answer=Why are you stealing other's posts, if you failed to admit it, i will post all your copycat post for others to judge, Your choice CAPTAIN?:argh:

China is nothing right now,their technology is not even close to the superior Russian one,Daydreaming can harm you!
China will be brought down to its feet,infront of Russia

Even Russia are not closeing down their internet because of they are scared of the Russian People.

20th anniversary of Tiananmen Square protests

"For reason which everyone knows, and to suppress our extremely unharmonious thoughts, this site is voluntarily closed for technical maintenance between 3 and 6 June 2009..." Dusanben.com (translation)Coinciding with the twentieth anniversary of the government suppression of the pro-democracy protests in Tiananmen Square, the government ordered internet portals, fora and discussion groups to shut down their servers for maintenance between 3 and 6 June.[44]

In order to improve the internet content and provide a healthy environment for our netizens, we have designated 3 to 6 June as the national server maintenance day. This move is widely supported by the public

“”–Chinese censors, South China Morning Post[44]The Guardian reported that in excess of 300 Chinese sites had "posted increasingly blasé maintenance messages on the anniversary". A number of websites, such as Fanfou and WordKu.com, made a veiled protest at state censorship by referring to the date sarcastically as "Chinese Internet Maintenance Day".[45] The day before the mass shut-down, Chinese users of Twitter, Hotmail and Flickr, among others, reported a widespread inability to access these services.

Internet censorship in the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You notice how desperate the Chinese on this forum have become to shut me up,
and all I am doing is expressing my extremely unharmonious thoughts.:smitten:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom