What's new

How long will Russia last?

:rofl:
yeah, china communist is richer than you and live longer than you.

here is your dick, keep bragging.

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

here Indian midget..

Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China 173cm (5.85 ft) (2008 Measured)
Indian 1.645cm (5 ft 5 ft) (2007 Measured)

No, but your women still sleeping with our men after what we did to your people in 1962.

The junks that low IQ 81 Indian don't know how to produce. That is why you 4 time poorer than us communist.

talking tough for someone that lives in a glass house.

lol..u mst be one of d outcome of Japanese love...:rofl::rofl:..do dna n u ll get d facts:rofl:

here Indian midget..

No, but your women still sleeping with our men after what we did to your people in 1962.

The junks that low IQ 81 Indian don't know how to produce. That is why you 4 time poorer than us communist.

It's nice to a see a Chinese trolling Indian once in a while. I always knew Indians were handicapped, unable to produce anything we use here in the west, dwared, destitute, STD stricken, and finally emerged as a country only after colonization, but I didn't know they even had smaller penises...

By the way, more Indian women are trafficked to Britain and Canada than any East Asian country. However, the average price here for each is much lower than ladies from other parts of the world, in some cities, even cheaper than dogs... One can only deduce that there aren't any value to the shaddy faces of Indians, either.

In Canada, we treasure our pets more than Indians. Why do Indians brag about other countries having their women rapped anyways? The average Indian women craved for bigger Anglo penises since the 1800s...

Last edited:
:rofl:

lol..u mst be one of d outcome of Japanese love...:rofl::rofl:..do dna n u ll get d facts:rofl:

we won our war with the jap our record against them is 3 to 1..unlike Indian that was found by British on a tree and raped into a sub-human today. That's why your national language is English.

" India has the longest uninterrupted history of military defeats at hands of foreigners(the British, the Chinese, the Persian, the Pakistani, the Turks, and the Arab)." quote(airpowern)

didn't i tell you that you live in a glass house and shouldn't be throwing stone? For god sake, you were raped by the British for 200 year.

Well guess what dummy, you never posted a link to support you on any IT craps. you pull stuff out of your butt when being debunked. I post my link that show that wasn't true. Learn to read red face.

Here is the link, now clean the egg off your face:

Silicon Taiga: Russian IT market worth $2,4 billion

The IT market is one of the most dynamic sectors of the Russian economy. Russian software exports have risen from just $120 million in 2000 to $1.5 billion in 2006. Since the year 2000 the IT market has demonstrated growth rates of 30-40 percent a year, growing by 54% in 2006 alone

yeah buddy(only Indian use "buddy"), your link backs up my point.. It's a resource company making money and backing my point that Russia is a resource exporter.

Either you have a comprehension problem or your're playing stupid, the link i posted backed my claim that Russian companies are some of the most profatable which you denied by calling it "BS", and I never denied that Russia was a resource exporter. Got it?

And I'm not Indian, i was born in Vladivostok.

wrong fool, Soviet union was the one that build ship! I told you already. Russia is a resources exporter nothing else. My link backs me up already while you mouthing and making stuff up as you go.

No you're the fool, Russia has build dozens of ships since the calapes of the Soviet Union and i gave you a list. Your link proves nothing, everyone knows Russia purchased a mistral.

Here is some sources backing my claim that Russia purchased the Mistal because of Georgia, hence Russia can't wait years before Russia builds a Mistral class ship:

Mistral class amphibious assault ship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russian Navy Commander Admiral Vladimir Vysotskiy said of the war with Georgia, “A ship like that would have allowed the Black Sea Fleet to accomplish its mission in 40 minutes, not 26 hours

Remember when i said Russia would have to build a port or shipyard for something similar to the Mistral well, here you go again:

Russia to build port facilities for Mistral ships | Defense | RIA Novosti

"We do not have port infrastructure for aircraft carriers, but we plan to build it [for Mistral type ships]," Popovkin said. "

During the Soviet Union all Soviet aircraft cariers were build in Ukraine, the Mistral is very similar to an aircraft carrier so Russia would have to have a port. However, with France agreeing to a technology transfer Russia can quickly and easily get a port build to construct the Mistral under licence.

What? you read the link or you just mouthing off..the link said Russia is buying weapons from Israel and you talking about America obtain technology from Soviet? to different subject..you can't even understand both.

Your intensions were very clear, i know you were taking a cheap shot at Russia by saying it's weak so it has to purchase equipment; unfortunately, it backfired since the US purchased engines from Russia, even some parts of the Abrams tank are from Germany.

When did America fought with Georgia fool?

Wow are you that slow arn't you? Georgia was a metaphor for Vietnam and Iraq since you said "Russia should be pround of picking on a superpower" same goes for the US.

Also it was you boasting that the US is powerful because modern F-15's flown by good pilots shot down Arabs flying outdated aircraft.

mock combat? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well you are a fool..Who give a damn about mock combat when it's in the history book that Soviet junks got raped?

Mock combat is as real as it gets. Anyways do you remember how the US was shooting down Mig-15's over Korea?

Look what happened when Russian pilots started flying the Mig-15:

Russian Aces of the Korean War - MiG-15 Pilots versus USAF F-86s

The Americans and Nato got spanked, there were Russian pilots with 21, 19, 17, 13, 12, 11 kills. This just proves that in the hands of good pilots Russian aircraft can kills any aircraft.

Same goes for the Arab Israeli wars, the Arabs were being downed by very good Israeli pilots but when Pakistan pilots started flying the Mig-21 they rapped the Israelis.

rifles only? you are stupid..they use Soviet jet fighters during the Korea war.. It's call the beginning of the jet war one of the major battle in world history..Ever heard of dummy? US first jet vs Soviet jet.

Korean pilots were poor farmers, the US allways had control from the air, so yes the Koreans basically had rifiles......dummy.

Vietnam lost over 2 million using human waves. They were running into us bases and got out match at the end. Check the source on human wave

here the link you fool...What is a Human Wave Attack?

I know damn well how the Vietnamese thought, they used ambush tactics and cover, they went as so far as having tunnel networks so they can ambush and run, i'm sure that there was some instances where Vietnamese soldiers Rushed US positions but it was not their usual tactics.

Now i'm starting to question your nationality.

Sweet hart, i don't give a damn what you think.

Your link is 2006 retard...Owned!.. my link is 2010 and it poof your wrong.. What happen still no IT after 4 year..Give it up retard.. here a clue, if their IT were any good why -9% gdp grown last year?

your other link doesn't even work. either you are every nervous around me or you just stupid.

I won't even bother with your other craps..You not even Russian. You don't even know anything about war history or economy, you just mouthing off like Indian.

Last edited:
we won our war with the jap our record against them is 3 to 1..unlike Indian that was found by British on a tree and raped into a sub-human today. That's why your national language is English.

" India has the longest uninterrupted history of military defeats at hands of foreigners(the British, the Chinese, the Persian, the Pakistani, the Turks, and the Arab)." quote(airpowern)

didn't i tell you that you live in a glass house and shouldn't be throwing stone? For god sake, you were raped by the British for 200 year.

LOLLOL, don't bother with ptldM3, he's Chinese but defends Russia since he was born there. No need to get angry at him.

LOLLOL, don't bother with ptldM3, he's Chinese but defends Russia since he was born there. No need to get angry at him.
No I think he is a Indian..I used to debate with many Indian..They all have the same characteristic, and everyone knows Indian like to use the word "buddy."

along with the word "buddy" they like to bring up jap when debating with chinese. they like brag a lots of craps (example the best/better space, car, IT, military). They are clueless of the history the people they hated and clueless of their own history. Plus they are very delusional..

so u ve accepted that you are a sweet child of Jap soldier.....uuuu....good dude..thats why u can manufacture western products....but u stull puzzle me...how did u learn english??????..so any hand of british solider as well...:azn:....so u seems to be a mixed breed...i cant challenge u dude...lol.......:rofl:

so u ve accepted that you are a sweet child of Jap soldier.....uuuu....good dude..thats why u can manufacture western products....but u stull puzzle me...how did u learn english??????..so any hand of british solider as well...:azn:....so u seems to be a mixed breed...i cant challenge u dude...lol.......:rofl:
Because English is the language of the trade retard..So you telling me you are the sweet child of us(chinese) , British, Persian, the Pakistani, the Turks, and the Arab?

You need to learn English for business around the world. an low IQ (81) Indian like you, that can't find condom your size(extra small), wouldn't know that.

seriously dude, i'm out of your league. go find someone with more of your incoherent writing capability to flame with. Hey this loser has your writing capability, Chinese-Dragon.

Last edited:

here Indian midget..

It's nice to a see a Chinese trolling Indian once in a while. I always knew Indians were handicapped, unable to produce anything we use here in the west, dwared, destitute, STD stricken, and finally emerged as a country only after colonization, but I didn't know they even had smaller penises...

By the way, more Indian women are trafficked to Britain and Canada than any East Asian country. However, the average price here for each is much lower than ladies from other parts of the world, in some cities, even cheaper than dogs... One can only deduce that there aren't any value to the shaddy faces of Indians, either.

In Canada, we treasure our pets more than Indians. Why do Indians brag about other countries having their women rapped, anyways? The average Indian women craves bigger Anglo penises for over 2 centuries, since the 1800s...

Last edited:

Our "soon to be banned" member isn't worth the effort :D,if you continue this even you might end up earning a ban.:sniper:

Your link is 2006 retard...Owned!.. my link is 2010 and it poof your wrong.. What happen still no IT after 4 year..Give it up retard.. here a clue, if their IT were any good why -9% gdp grown last year?

your other link doesn't even work. either you are every nervous around me or you just stupid.

I won't even bother with your other craps..You not even Russian. You don't even know anything about war history or economy, you just mouthing off like Indian.

The problem with Russia is they lack foreign investment and suffering brain drain, but their programming skills and programming education are the best in the world.

The ACM is the worlds most famous programming competition, in the past 10 years Russia has won 6 times and China only 3 times

ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2010 - Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
2009 - Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, Russia
2008 - Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, Russia
2007 - University of Warsaw, Poland
2006 - Saratov State University, Russia
2005 - Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
2004 - Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, Russia
2003 - University of Warsaw, Poland
2002 - Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
2001 - St. Petersburg State University, Russia
2000 - St. Petersburg State University, Russia

Also Russia is #1 in Top coder, they have 645 people yet their rating is higher than China who has 1479 members

TopCoder Statistics - Top Ranked Countries

1 Russian Federation 645 2952.71
2 China 1479 2904.28

Our "soon to be banned" member isn't worth the effort :D,if you continue this even you might end up earning a ban.:sniper:

Mate....who cares of a ban...i am not here seeking pakistani citizenship....its a forum....If the mods are really active and not biased they ll see who started it first...i tell u...i hate dis chindis than pakis...

ALL - take my words, this commies arrogance will sink their ship...manufacturing is not a big deal....it was done by UK...then went to US and then Japan , Korea and now it is with China...soon other country will be more competative than china...and Commies will see wrath of over 100 billion ppl....

And one more thing, i am writing in dis forum during my spare time..but my chinese enemies in dis and other forum are being paid by commies to represent their govnt and hide human rights viloation

The problem with Russia is they lack foreign investment and suffering brain drain, but their programming skills and programming education are the best in the world.

The ACM is the worlds most famous programming competition, in the past 10 years Russia has won 6 times and China only 3 times

ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2010 - Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
2009 - Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, Russia
2008 - Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, Russia
2007 - University of Warsaw, Poland
2006 - Saratov State University, Russia
2005 - Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
2004 - Saint Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, Russia
2003 - University of Warsaw, Poland
2002 - Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
2001 - St. Petersburg State University, Russia
2000 - St. Petersburg State University, Russia

Also Russia is #1 in Top coder, they have 645 people yet their rating is higher than China who has 1479 members

TopCoder Statistics - Top Ranked Countries

1 Russian Federation 645 2952.71
2 China 1479 2904.28
I never said they are not smart..is that they don't do any R&D and you just hit the nail with with "brain drain." Now you can give yourself a pad on the back.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom