What's new

How India Will Win a Nuclear War With the United States Starting Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Penguin dictionary of Psychology following are breakdown of IQ for mental deficiency and mental retardation.(page 464/465)

IQ range Mental Deficiency

70-80 Borderline Deficiency

50-69 moron

20-49 imbecile

below 20 Idiot

Mental Retardation

IQ

50-69 mild

35-49 moderate

20-34 Severe

below 20 Profound

Now posters please include a vote in this thread to decide IQ level of satish chandra as he had proved his profound moronity again and again. My vote goes for below 20 IQ.

Anyway a question . If immigrants hate their adopted country why do they immigrate at all??
U are new to this forum right? Last time a guy talked about IQ got Banned, pity we all miss him. Or are U the same " PEaceful guy" with different name?

According to Penguin dictionary of Psychology following are breakdown of IQ for mental deficiency and mental retardation.(page 464/465)

IQ range Mental Deficiency

70-80 Borderline Deficiency

50-69 moron

20-49 imbecile

below 20 Idiot

Mental Retardation

IQ

50-69 mild

35-49 moderate

20-34 Severe

below 20 Profound

Now posters please include a vote in this thread to decide IQ level of satish chandra as he had proved his profound moronity again and again. My vote goes for below 20 IQ.

Anyway a question . If immigrants hate their adopted country why do they immigrate at all??:angry:

You have been reported for trolling and insulting forum members. Please remain on the thread topic. Thank you.

U are new to this forum right? Last time a guy talked about IQ got Banned, pity we all miss him. Or are U the same " PEaceful guy" with different name?

Sorry,

Actually when i read this post i could not control my impulse to give a piece of mind to this poster.
I have read his blogs on some other site also and they are as delusional as this one only.

Anyway talking about IQ was a cheapshot but if any sane person would view this thread what else he would have conclude.The correct diagnosis of his condition would have been schizophrenia(Type: Delusion of grandeur).Even the most dumb student of my class would have made this diagnosis.

and I think Trolling on Troll threads should be made legal.:cheesy:

You have been reported for trolling and insulting forum members. Please remain on the thread topic. Thank you.

Oops did i hit a raw nerve here.

My question is valid

Why do an immigrant migrates to his adopted country if he hates that country? Would it not have been better if the had remained in his native country and contributed to its development. Why migrate to a place you hate and wish that it should be destroyed?

IS it not NAMAK ******???:undecided:

Anyway Cognitive Age has only a weak co-relation with chronological age.You may be more than double my age but your posts sound juvenile.looks like mentally you are a child.

Looks like VKVM has backed off.

And who thanked this idiotic troll satish chandra.Would the gentleman please stand up and provide a legible explaination for doing so.

What India can do, Pakistan can also do; Pakistan can also win a nuclear war with the United States using the same strategy though, unlike India, Pakistan has not yet emplaced its nuclear warheads in U. S. cities. Satish Chandra has said that the United States' aim in the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and the threatened invasion of Pakistan is eventual occupation and overt colonial rule over the subcontinent as a whole. In defending itself against an American invasion, Pkistan will also be defending India.

The following is a post I made on September 26 '11 in the thread titled "how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan?':-

Re: how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?

------------START QUOTE-------------------
I know. I am fully aware that India would sh*t itself at even the thought of mentioning anything against the USA. We know in particular how you guys like to suck up to uncle Sam.
Striking USA lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post by superkaif
----------------END QUOTE-----------------

This is what Satish Chandra has said about himself and other Indians in his thread titled 'How India Will Win A Nuclear War With The United States Starting Now' in the India Defence forum:-
--------------START QUOTE------------------

P. S. RAW routinely posts abuse on what Satish Chandra says; ignore it; these criminals are guilty of the gravest treason -- see above -- and deserve the death penalty and that is what they will get.

The following that Satish Chandra has said is relevant here:-
"Indians as a rule are inferior Indian niggers unfit to talk about strategic matters, especially if it involves the White Master in any way, which it always does. That is why in his 'Mein Kampf' Adolf Hitler said "As for India, I would rather see India under the British than under any one else". It is not just that a handful of the British from half way around the world ruled India for centuries; a lot of other people from various countries did that for a thousand years before that.

A modern day Babar will start each day by killing a million Indians before breakfast every morning, though some think three million will be better (this number can be herded into fairly small extermination circles and then a neutron bomb exploded over them).

I am an Indian, but as far above the other Indians as they may be above cockroaches."

The following that Satish Chandra has said is also relevant here:-
(The Hindu, September 20, 2011: The Hindu : Opinion / Lead : This threat is not just for the birds )
"INDIA'S MILITARY CHIEFS LICK BOOTS OF THE WHITE MASTER. They should be licking my boots instead or they are headed for the compost heap. They did not mind licking the boots of George Fernandes who faked an inability to speak for several years to avoid having to answer for his collaboration in crimes against me and against India. Vajpayee is still faking an inability to speak for the same reason. I am infinitely better than either of them. I am India's expert in strategic defence, the father of India's strategic program including the Integrated Guided Missile Development Program, the world's greatest scientist (my biography is in Marquis' Who's Who in the World, 2011 and earlier editions) and India's legitimate ruler. JOIN INDIA'S WAR OF INDEPENDENCE, go to JoinIndiaWarOfIndependence.blogspot.com. There you will also find a reference to K. Subrahmanyam staging his fake death and fleeing to the United States to escape punishment for his crimes against me and sabotage of India's defence. A link there also shows him, along with the CIA Director Michael Hayden, coming on line on August 9, 2008 and offering to transfer one crore rupees into my account within 48 hours if I agree to cooperate with them. Less than a week after I wrote, on September 13 '11, that RAW -- which works as a branch of the CIA against India -- will have to be rubbed out and all its present and past employees killed, a former head of RAW, from 2007 to 2009, Ashok Chaturvedi has staged his fake death, at the age of 63, from 'multiple organ failure'. When I wrote about a former head of RAW, Vikram Sood, citing the white Christian headmaster of a missionary school he attended as the fount of all wisdom on various issues in a column in Hindustan Times and referring to Indians as worshippers of snakes and monkeys on a Times of India blog, this bugger Chaturvedi put in the media an 'expose' of himself and his wife using government aircraft to visit temples. A couple days ago, after ending his fake inability to speak, Fernandes had a video posted on Bharat-Rakshak showing him having a photograph of the Italian whore removed from a group of photographs, of former President Rajendra Prasad, etc., at the Constitution Club, demanding on what basis her photograph was put there (" because she is white?") because around September 11 '11 I had written "The head of the Strategic Forces Command is a Christian and now the head of the Indian Air Force is also a Christian, not to mention that the Defence Minister is a Christian as was his predecessor [Fernandes] -- motivated appointments, at the direction of the CIA, of armed forces chiefs who would be loyal to the Italian whore and to the white countries, expressly made to prevent India from emerging from slavery." But India's armed forces chiefs lick the boots of the White Master regardless of their religion."

Satish Chandra"
-------------END QUOTE-----------------

The point is that India's nuclear forces obey Satish Chandra; he does not need India's conventional forces or the rest of the government or citizenry to defend India. India's prime minister Manmohan Singh, an American boot-licker until now, avoided meeting the American president Obama while in New York to attend the U. N. General Assembly session last week and met Iran's president instead -- because of the fear of Satish Chandra. The point so far as this thread is concerned is that Pakistan does not need its conventional forces -- which in fact will be worthless against the United States -- to defend against the United States; it needs only its nuclear warheads -- it does not even need missiles -- emplaced by its special forces in Washington, New York and other U. S. cities, used in the manner I have prescribed in my earlier posts in this thread, for victory over the United States.

Satish Chandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom