What's new

How India views China

Joke of the century. :lol:

Indians don't respect Chinese people, the only words they know when it comes to China are "slanty-eyed chink".

Well, I have seen you use this term more than all Indian members put together... I have a hard time believing you are really Chinese.. The ones I know (and I know a lot of Chinese) do not get stuck on a single point unlike most North Indians and Pakistanis .....hmmm....

With my researched all over countries which has Indian lives, gastations, 7/11 [US market] are rule by Indian brainwashed. Oppsite with that, "High IQs" rule restaurant due to Kung Pao Chicken, Chow fun ...and super market.[Mainly served for Orental]
And "the other High IQ" will lean on Oakland City community [Cali state-USA] and nothing got left other than Marijuana market.

If I have brainwashed like Indian, I would to have it too...

India is comparable to how pakistan sees india except china has 6 times the economy, on the verge of self sufficiency in Military a More efficient government etc etc India views China as pakistan views India. you know what i'm saying ?

Well, I have seen you use this term more than all Indian members put together... I have a hard time believing you are really Chinese.. The ones I know (and I know a lot of Chinese) do not get stuck on a single point unlike most North Indians and Pakistanis .....hmmm....

Read this post and weep. :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...-other-nations-changed-pdf-9.html#post2282037

Indians are hilarious, first they call China their enemy, and constantly attack us with the most vile racial insults imaginable. Then when a Chinese person responds to them angrily, they say "Oh he can't be Chinese, he must be a Pakistani!" :rofl:

What a joke. You can dish it out all day long, but when the other side responds, then all you can do is cry and pretend it's not happening.

Read this post and weep. :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...-other-nations-changed-pdf-9.html#post2282037

Indians are hilarious, first they call China their enemy, and constantly attack us with the most vile racial insults imaginable. Then when a Chinese person responds to them angrily, they say "Oh he can't be Chinese, he must be a Pakistani!" :rofl:

What a joke. You can dish it out all day long, but when the other side responds, then all you can do is cry and pretend it's not happening.

Compare with someone like India is a waste of time.

India is comparable to how pakistan sees india except china has 6 times the economy, on the verge of self sufficiency in Military a More efficient government etc etc India views China as pakistan views India. you know what i'm saying ?

Comparison country to country that is not possible, it's only comapare for what object other than that is NO. Ya know what I'm sayin'?

Comparison country to country that is not possible, it's only comapare for what object other than that is NO. Ya know what I'm sayin'?

Comparing a country to country is Possible USA> China >.......India >..........................Pakistan >...........................................................................................Vietnam You Know What I am Saying ?

Comparing a country to country is Possible USA> China >.......India >..........................Pakistan >...........................................................................................Vietnam You Know What I am Saying ?

Comparing country to country due for what? economic? milirary power? population? Ya know what I'm sayin'?

OK, US has more nukes than Germany and Germany has more BMWs than US? So does it balancing for comparison? Ya know what I'm sayin'?

We are comparing in terms of Economy, Science, and Military USA > Germany, You know what I am Saying ?

AAA: USA
AA+: China
AA-: Russia, Japan, Germany
A+: France, UK
A-: Canada, Italy, India, etc

This is the combination of economy + military + science, and you know what i am talking about. :coffee:

Chinese economy is 3 times than India, not six times. Don't exaggerate data.

Back
Top Bottom