What's new

How India targets Pakistan.

Jana,

Don't bait him.

Let's keep things even and smooth.

Let others not bait you to bait him and make you do the dirty tricks for them.

Jana,

Don't bait him.
Let others not bait you to bait him and make you do the dirty tricks for them.

Was i Sir ?:what1:

Oh Sir do u think can i do that

RAPTOR dont worry i dont tease hin i was expressing my love for him

Jana,

Why should one have money with him when interacting with you?

I find that this insinuation as highly objectionable and insulting.

I take offence at such crudeness thrown in your direction and that too when one does not know anyone personally in the cyberspace.

There is a limit to being crass and lowdown.

I thought only gentlemen are on this board.

Jana,

Why should one have money with him when interacting with you?

To buy a bullet proof jacket to save himself

I always say everyone think accroding to his mental level.
Some People see a class half empty and some as half filled :)

Sir what you think how much dumpo i am??

JANA stop it..see what youve done!! :biggrin:

I don't care what explanations you give.

It upset me immensely.

One must be careful when one posts.

I have tremendous respect for women and no matter what, I find it very upsetting if womanhood is brought to low levels.

Maybe I am of the old generation where women were respected.

It is "du- mb" and "dumbo".

The Arabs make a mistake with "p" and "b".

;)

thank you thank you... hum toh aapke mehmaan hai... jaisa salokh karna hai karoh...

Aray Dear dont worry hamara bahut bara Dil ha, Hum mehmano ka bahut khayal rakhtae hain. Ap k jaise nahi k Galian dain Janeman ;) Ap ko yad tau ho ga na

Aray Dear dont worry hamara bahut bara Dil ha, Hum mehmano ka bahut khayal rakhtae hain. Ap k jaise nahi k Galian dain Janeman ;) Ap ko yad tau ho ga na
arre arre... aur humne aapki galian bhi bahout kai thi wahaan... ab joh world affairs board mein hua, woh toh kissi kah home ground to nai tha na... magar phir bhi agar tumne koi apna gussa nikal na hai, to dil khol key nikalo Jaaneman...

Ok enuff with the flirting. Lets get back to the topic. As far as i know or have seen. India has targeted Pakistan, where ever it has gotten a chance. When ever an indian official visits United States, it always start blabering about the terrorism it is facing, and obviously points the fingers to Pakistan, and asks that it needs F-16 Block 70s for countering that terrorism. It is pure stupid. They want to strengthen their defense to counter terrorism in Kashmir. When they should remove their forces and leave the Kashmiris in peace.

India has targeted Pakistan, where ever it has gotten a chance. When ever an indian official visits United States, it always start blabering about the terrorism it is facing, and obviously points the fingers to Pakistan,
that is because of 2 reasons you see...
1.) India goes on blabbering about terrorism simply because India is facing terrorism
2.) India points the finger at Pak, at the least it is because the Pak government including Musharaf openly say that they support the Kashmiri terrorists/freedom fighters; whatever you prefer; morally... as for the multi-million dollar arms stocks that the terrorists hold... i'm not going to mention those, because then you'll say i'm pointing fingers too... lets just say they dropped from the sky... ;)

and asks that it needs F-16 Block 70s for countering that terrorism. It is pure stupid.
lol... actually India asks for nothing like that... India has never asked the Americans for weapon systems to fight terrorists... India has NEVER asked for F-16 Block 70s... America is offering them.. not to fight terrorism, but to fulfill India's MRCA induction... and the F-16s and the F-18s are being considered, not bought...

They want to strengthen their defense to counter terrorism in Kashmir. When they should remove their forces and leave the Kashmiris in peace.
no... India is strenghtening her defenses not to fight terrorism in Kashmir but to be ready to fight a possible conventional/nuclear war against Pakistan or China... and as for Kashmiris living in peace... I'm glad that day will soon come as true Kashmiris have started to arm themselves and they will truly be able to live in peace... because even the Kashmiris have grown tired of terrorism...

Back
Top Bottom