What's new

How India is gonna deal with booming China airforce in year 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.
retaliate ??? LOL. 5 Indian soldiers got killed and what could India do ? Well a few Indian mad men did a little damage to the Pakistani embassy.

yes you take pride in cowardly acts, say's a lot about the material you post, just wait for the general elections and a strong government to come in your proxy war days will come to an end.

You always try to talk big without any proof. See? my English is good enough to get your reply. We Chinese have many innovation you can't image in your dream.

yes a robotic chop sticks come to my mind keep at boy your doing well.

yes you take pride in cowardly acts, say's a lot about the material you post, just wait for the general elections and a strong government to come in your proxy war days will come to an end.

yes a robotic chop sticks come to my mind keep at boy your doing well.

Cowardly act was committed by those Indian Mobs for damaging the Pakistani Embassy.

In that case you forgot about the killings of the General and the Lt. Col.
retaliate ??? LOL. 5 Indian soldiers got killed and what could India do ? Well a few Indian mad men did a little damage to the Pakistani embassy.

well what happened in salalaa and what happened in pakistani stand after that you must be very proud of it :azn: :omghaha:

6951252143_6d3f7325c2_b.jpg

J-10_su-30-b-01.jpg

Thousands of Pakistanis are geting killed just for fun every years .. LOL By west , Talibans and by ISI and PA ... Indi the only nation giving u life to live ! for some times ... :pakistan: Who controls pakistan ? Pakistanis ? NAAAAA Chinese , USA papa 72 Vigin company LOL

Indian Army giving you 72 Vigin Dating Service for Free ... SINCE 1947

68848_586667461390873_1904718731_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

I think the Agni V's would drop on Beijing if China tried to overrun India.

I am sure India will CHOOSE to SURRENDER because that will save a lot of Indian people's life.

So... When Pakistan want to surrender ? 72 virgin service is already pre booked for 24 years

IAF Conducted bombing run near Pakistan Border as a part if its exercise "Eklavaya" in Punjab, Halwara AFS .

A range safety officer kept an eye on the accuracy of the pilots

Piltos deputed for the exercise were given marks according to their level of dexterity in hitting their targets.Around 100 fighter jets from various squadrons under Western Air Command took part in the exercise, which had team and individual events.
1240660_586673544723598_619201107_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom