What's new

How India is gonna deal with booming China airforce in year 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro wrong j7 is technically best it has weapon production unit integrated in it nd it can take all f22 squadrons at once,nd by it i mean ONE j7

Yeah, possibly I under-estimated the capabilities of J-7 ... I knew it was the best plane china had, but it is actually their life saviour ...

That's why I gave a friendly advice to wanglo-whatever (OP), that they should keep the J-7, otherwise PRC could be under mortal threat by Viets or Filipino air forces in 2018.

Ohh bhai logo..... abhi tak India hara ki nahi... are haaar jao yar.... Chini bhai ko neend aa rahi hogi.........

Yeah, possibly I under-estimated the capabilities of J-7 ... I knew it was the best plane china had, but it is actually their life saviour ...

That's why I gave a friendly advice to wanglo-whatever (OP), that they should keep the J-7, otherwise PRC could be under mortal threat by Viets or Filipino air forces in 2018.
dnt forget mighty legandary j-10 it can finish all airforces in a single flight
chinese r hiding it is nuclear powered nd weapon production unit which is integrated it will never run out of ammo nd fuel:):laughcry:

The OP has no idea what he want to say about?? :cuckoo: does he mean that all these chindi :china: stuff will focus only on India?? or else they will focus on all its neighbours??

Result of "Sleep Deprivation"

At year 2018m, China air force will run a fleet consisting of 500 J10A, 500PLUS J10B, 600 J11B, 200 J16, 100plus J15, 100SU30MKK, 300 PLUS JH7A/B. Most importantly 5th gen fighter mounted with WS15 ENGINE will enter into service in year 2018. How India airforce is gonna deal with mammoth pressure imposed by super large 2300 pops of 4/4.5/5 gen air fleet of communist China?

Do you think India has to compromise and make peace with China in term of the huge disadvantage compared with China? While India is experiencing the financial dillema nowadays, the gap between two airforce might get widen day by day in the future.

I think IAF will be probably overrun if there is a border conflict in at the border in year 2018.

By 2018 India will have Nuclear powered Aircraft, Laser beam/Photon firing flying saucer flying at warp speed, magic flying brooms.....I am going to sleep O.K see you tomorrow Morning....ZZZZZZZZ

You always try to talk big without any proof. See? my English is good enough to get your reply. We Chinese have many innovation you can't image in your dream.
what innovations are you talking about mate coz afaik the only innovation that china has is the art of stealing the ideas and the copyrights of the manufacturer!so before you abuse me lemme tell you that in case of a full fledged war with china we'll for surely receive active support from the U.S.A. and from countries like France and Israel and perhaps from Russia as well.Plus by 2018 we'll add more than 400 LCA MK-2 fighters plus around 200 Rafale MRCA and perhaps a couple of dozens of PAK-FA.so we'll have enough deterrence against the PLAAF by that time!

1962, you started and we butchered your soldiers, humiliated you and stripped your dignity.
Complete pwnage!
mate i think you have totallyforgotten:coffee: about the Battle of Razang La where a company of 117 men literally decimated the chinis and butchered more than 1300 of your brethren....

Not hate, but dislike, but why not you check your indian comment first?
My dislike is for your indian big mouth.
what i really dislike about the chinese people is that they consider themselves superior than everybody in their dreams but in the reality they get spanked by the small nations like Taiwan and Vietnam:cheers:

North korea will take care of their sourthen brother, and where is big daddy USA in year 1962? Better India behave herself before we get angry. You have to be on your own by that time, bravely face it.

Hey Troll, wasn't it YOU who wanted to talk about 2018? Why did you go back to 1962 at the first mention of the US like a pu$$y?? Since we're talking about 2018, times have changed enough to an extant that the US will definitely get involved in a future conflict, especially if the aggressor turns out to be China. As for your Air Force, the lesser said about it's trans-himalayan capabilities, the better!

By. 2018 India will be run over and stomped by its politicians. Poor indian will still be happy watching china melting to liquid in worst natural disaster of all time on India tv. I bet this chinois brother never seen a war hit zone. War is not your video game restart and its all back to choose your warrior.

We'll think when 2018 comes......currently all eyes are FIXED at 2014......:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom