What's new

How Imran Khan Promoted BRAND PAKISTAN at World Economic Forum in Davos?

but when it comes to Pakistanwali... no comparison with Noora/Zardari/Mullahz!!!

I respect your posts, however, as a Pashtun, i find it extremely offensive that you use that term, which i assume is stolen from Pashtunwali. A code of life of Pashtuns. If it's not, i hope you can explain what it means and what inspired you.

There's no such thing as Pakistanwali. Even if someone was to make it, Pakistan especially IK would fail it.

As it entails deep respect and gheira over your women (protective jealousy), divorcing your women makes you less of a man, revenge which IK failed when he released Abhidandan instead of taking revenge from India, and courage which IK fails as he claims to be a pacifist. Among others.

Many of these things Pakistanis don't connect with at all but that's fine. Pashtunwali is for Pashtuns. As such, please don't insult this glorious concept by using it with Pakistan.

@maximuswarrior is also massively proud of Imran Khan. Something common between you and him.

Of course mental Noora patient LOL

Is it true that when you were absent on PDF you went to London to massage Nawazoo? I heard that as a result his blood platelet count has increased.

Pakhutuns are a part of Pakistan. We share a culture and the poster is stating it with respect and positively, brother. I feel happy when my pakhtun brothers perform bhangra or enjoy our culture because we're brothers. Allow us to do the same, we are not your enemies.
I respect your posts, however, as a Pashtun, i find it extremely offensive that you use that term, which i assume is stolen from Pashtunwali. A code of life of Pashtuns. If it's not, i hope you can explain what it means and what inspired you.

There's no such thing as Pakistanwali. Even if someone was to make it, Pakistan especially IK would fail it.

As it entails deep respect and gheira over your women (protective jealousy), divorcing your women makes you less of a man, revenge which IK failed when he released Abhidandan instead of taking revenge from India, and courage which IK fails as he claims to be a pacifist. Among others.

Many of these things Pakistanis don't connect with at all but that's fine. Pashtunwali is for Pashtuns. As such, please don't insult this glorious concept by using it with Pakistan.

Pakhutuns are a part of Pakistan. We share a culture and the poster is stating it with respect and positively, brother. I feel happy when my pakhtun brothers perform bhangra or enjoy our culture because we're brothers. Allow us to do the same, we are not your enemies.
Its very gracious of you to speak in that tone and i concur..tbh i found that post extremely offensive..it reminded me of how those PTM wala guys and likewise call others as gul khans..as like they are the sole torch bearers & representatives of pukhtoonism..one can like or dislike a person or personality...but nothing comes before country first..nothing except for religion and faith that is..but yeah..

Like never before!

PMIK has million flaws..but when it comes to Pakistanwali... no comparison with Noora/Zardari/Mullahz!!!

He has done us proud... BrandPakistan, yeah, baby!!!
Agreed. Economy is the week area he must devote his full energies on.

Of course mental Noora patient LOL

Is it true that when you were absent on PDF you went to London to massage Nawazoo? I heard that as a result his blood platelet count has increased.

Honey if your narrative was viable and truthful you won't need 2 ids to present it

Why don't you fcuk offf to kabulistan you bacha lover

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom