What's new

EXCLUSIVE: Imran Khan warns Pakistan’s democracy is at ‘all-time low’

Yes, but China can teach us governing techniques and poverty reduction methods.

You missed my point entirely. You as a nation can't stand still in a queue of people, cutting in front of each other, you as a nation put down the weaker and flaunt your wealth, you as a nation would be happy in your four walls with your little luxuries. Before you look outward, look inward.

By the way: It is Faith, Unity, and Discipline.
FYI
coin-image-100_Rupee-Silver-Pakistan_(1947_)-sasKqUpYPHEAAAFiYTes73Bc.jpg

You missed my point entirely. You as a nation can't stand still in a queue of people, cutting in front of each other, you as a nation put down the weaker and flaunt your wealth, you as a nation would be happy in your four walls with your little luxuries. Before you look outward, look inward.

FYI
coin-image-100_Rupee-Silver-Pakistan_(1947_)-sasKqUpYPHEAAAFiYTes73Bc.jpg
Well Wikipedia is saying something quite differently:

1684020816110.png

Yeah but I think China can help Pakistan. Yes Pakistan needs to fix itself first. I understand that.

Well Wikipedia is saying something quite differently:

View attachment 929557

Yeah but I think China can help Pakistan. Yes Pakistan needs to fix itself first. I understand that.

Did you just quote Wikipedia. :D:lol:
FYI: Respectively if you are going to name your tag Iqbal and have a photo of our national poet, do pick up a book on Pak Studies:
C-LAruhVoAAUQnW.jpg

Please don't rely on "internet" especially WikiPedia.

miltry has become a very lucrative career here these days

back in the day it was deshbhakts

aaj kal, ambitious types ghus gae hain, they can keep doing as many technical/economics or whatever courses at massively subsidized rates while still serving.. and ji, mashallah, kisi very specific branch me Col. / Brigadier and above call it quits, they'll be snapped up by some corporate or the other in hurry, and for a very (relatively) cushy situation.

Oil and gas, comms, all sorts. if you're a solid fauji afsar with credentials.. world's your oyster ect

Import the one state system from China.

If democracy does not work

we have had that one state system since 1948 and its called GHQ, it worked ok in the beginning because people in that era had no greed for dollars. Ever Since Afghan war, Pakistan Army's higher up are dollarized and now they only see green and they will help anyone who will help or at least not create problems to fulfil their dollar dreams. Chaos in Pakistan, political instability, keeping war on terrorism alive in KPK are must in order for USDs to keep coming.

Can anyone name a General who after retiring have not moved abroad?

Back
Top Bottom