What's new

How goes Eid boy and girls?

Elmo

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Yo!

How goes Eid? What have you guys done so far?

Pics?

What did you guys have for lunch and breakfast, and how will the gluttony go on till dinner tonight?

^
I guess for you it must have been a bang.

A bang and a boom?

It has been peaceful so far here. The weather is awesome. Or we call it, "Awesome mausam".

Drizzling on and off.

Weather in Lahore is stunning today, 2 prayers is a rare treat to have and aaah the family gatherings.. All going great by the grace of ALLAH.. :smitten:

Well the skies of kerala are pissing on us like there's no tomorrow. Maybe i might have to start building an ark..........just in case.

As for eid-- public holiday. So no complaints here.

1064985_486948184729140_1214929012_o.jpg

Killed birdies! :p

Started off by baring making it for the Eid prayers, which ruined the mood. Went to a famous restaurant to bring home breakfast, Halwa Puri and Payee, just had to wait one complete hour after placing the order and getting my number. Rest of the day went sleeping, and then had Chicken Jalfrezi for dinner. That's Eid for me here.

In short, wasn't much of fun.

Started off by baring making it for the Eid prayers, which ruined the mood. Went to a famous restaurant to bring home breakfast, Halwa Puri and Payee, just had to wait one complete hour after placing the order and getting my number. Rest of the day went sleeping, and then had Chicken Jalfrezi for dinner. That's Eid for me here.

In short, wasn't much of fun.

Payee? It's been ages since I had payee. Gooey! But listen, itni subah saveray?

Payee? It's been ages since I had payee. Gooey! But listen, itni subah saveray?

Halwa Poori is a fixture for every Eid's breakfast, the second dish is either Payee or Nihari. Had been ages since I last had Payee, wasn't disappointed! Everyone was either buying Payee or Halwa Poori here, didn't see anyone order anything else.

A bang and a boom?

It has been peaceful so far here. The weather is awesome. Or we call it, "Awesome mausam".

Drizzling on and off.
lolz.. thats the most miserable weather.. it was cloudy here yesterday.

here in Jakarta , also every thing was smooth, no violence...every thing was peaceful ...........usually Jakarta traffic is fully loaded...always heavy traffic jam.......2-3 hrs ,stuck in traffic jam is very common.......but specially during edi every buddy goes to there home town.........so Jakarta city is completely empty ...........looks like curfew..........hardly any big function or event organised in Jakarta, in eid........because every buddy prefer to go to there home town

two days holiday, was for us also........i was in charita beach ........2 days, we also enjoy a lot......just came back

here in Jakarta , also every thing was smooth, no violence...every thing was peaceful ...........usually Jakarta traffic is fully loaded...always heavy traffic jam.......2-3 hrs ,stuck in traffic jam is very common.......but specially during edi every buddy goes to there home town.........so Jakarta city is completely empty ...........looks like curfew..........hardly any big function or event organised in Jakarta, in eid........because every buddy prefer to go to there home town

two days holiday, was for us also........i was in charita beach ........2 days, we also enjoy a lot......just came back
so enjoying 2 days holiday.... :)

Back
Top Bottom