What's new

How Geo News reporter was treated by Pakistan Army

The ISI is alleged to have done many illegal things that it must answer for in a proper court of law.
Which court of law?
1965054_688217107935051_5737976996227070244_n.jpg

The fact remains that the military does claim illegal privilege to be immune from criticism under the garb of national security. The ISI is alleged to have done many illegal things that it must answer for in a proper court of law, and it is the duty of the media to cover these potential illegalities.
Lol -- i think i dont need to remind you, that PEMRA in its official capacity has found Geo in the voilation of PEmra ordinance and found them guilty --- so your theory is flawed to start with

Lol -- i think i dont need to remind you, that PEMRA in its official capacity has found Geo in the voilation of PEmra ordinance and found them guilty --- so your theory is flawed to start with

How conveniently do you forget to mention that PEMRA banned Geo only for two weeks. How long ago was that? The flaw is on your side Sir.

You do know that you have crossed the limit of being in a debate or a discussion and are actually trolling now ---
You have not shared a shred of an evidence that can implicate taht any instituion has banned or declare other insitution as a threat to the national security - publically ---
I ask again why a Military cannit declare someone a threat for their internal purposes --- are you telling me Military has no legal capacity to carryout their internal risk and threat assessmebts???

The continued disappearance of Geo in violation of law is not enough evidence?

How conveniently do you forget to mention that PEMRA banned Geo only for two weeks. How long ago was that? The flaw is on your side Sir.
Does not matter how long ago was that, what matters is, someone was found guilty and is in voilation, be it a day or a second, it was the judgement that mattered ----
If you are refering to cable operators , then i suggest you knock on the doors of the relevant authority - and if you want to continue the discussion, i suggest you share one evidence -- not some bullcrap from news , that itself has presented no evidence

The continued disappearance of Geo in violation of law is not enough evidence?
Then i suggest you get your hands on the affidavit by the cable operators ,stating that it was as per the orders of military they did that, otherwise, i say its hogwash --- and doesnot stand in the cpurt of law

Does not matter how long ago was that, what matters is, someone was found guilty and is in voilation, be it a day or a second, it was the judgement that mattered ----
If you are refering to cable operators , then i suggest you knock on the doors of the relevant authority - and if you want to continue the discussion, i suggest you share one evidence -- not some bullcrap from news , that itself has presented no evidence

The judgment also imposed a legal penalty. Extending that penalty beyond the legal limit is not correct.

Then i suggest you get your hands on the affidavit by the cable operators ,stating that it was as per the orders of military they did that, otherwise, i say its hogwash --- and doesnot stand in the cpurt of law

The matter is sub judice in the SHC. I will wait for due process to complete.

The judgment also imposed a legal penalty. Extending that penalty beyond the legal limit is not correct.

The matter is sub judice in the SHC. I will wait for due process to complete.
Then lets wait for it to complete --
You need to unddrstand that you are a senior member, and there are non registered users who visit the forum to get analysis, if at this point should not be presenting our opinion without evidence or bedore the matter has been settled

Then lets wait for it to complete --
You need to unddrstand that you are a senior member, and there are non registered users who visit the forum to get analysis, if at this point should not be presenting our opinion without evidence or bedore the matter has been settled

I take great care to express my opinions in a valid way. Your disagreement is not a sufficient basis to curb them.

It is important to speak up, because I strongly feel that curbing media in the way Geo has been, is overall very bad for Pakistan in the long run. We must learn to tolerate differences of opinion and their expression, and a free media plays a big role in that process.

Back
Top Bottom