What's new

How far does anti-Turkish feeling go in Germany?

Ther is one way they accept you if you are a immigrant, if you assimilate and let your background and attack them. Ther are a lot of examples i can show, but lets face it Europe is one big hypocrite when you face them racism. Ask me i have see it and i can tell you, it is good thing that Turks refuse to assimilate, funny to see how a Arab is licking a german ***:-).

Exactly. These racist and supremacists don’t ever think how they fled to Latin America and crushed the native population there. Many millions of Germans dumped in Brazil & US during 20th century etc

Well they are now focusing on the Syrian refugee intake, in a few years they will be regretting letting them in and the Turks will be forgotten about.

In netherland the same, first it was Moroccans now it is the Turks. Why? We refuse to be assimilated...

Last edited:
They will do it and im pretty sure about that especially the eastern euros :D What matters is that Turks wont do them anymore. Ur moving towards a direction which is bad for you, u fail to attract highly skilled immigrants and those who migrate to ur country already leave after 1-2years what remains are the asslickers from the indian or sri lankan slums like the ones in the first page who believe that licking ur *** will get them ur passport but I dont care ur future problems not mine :D Ur economy also has started to stagnate, just look at future gdp projections and the number of european countries many are not to be seen there. Fact is u tried to shit on Turks for the past 60 years and now there is a change and whatever u do, do it. In the mid term one way another there will be a demographic change and challenge in germany to the consequence of you germans as you know it and one rational mind can already see how fcked up for u it will be.

Well, needs to be a muslim one to satisfy their islamophoia and preferably a non-european one, altough im pretty sure that they wont have a problem on shitting on bulgarians,polish and romanians as well like the the british did during brexit.

Yes their main issue is with people who don’t think they are subservient. So they have no problem in Europe with Sri Lankan etc who are already beaten down from colonialism and don’t challenge their world order. Turks are proud and have a history so there is the difference

Could you explain how we tried to shit on turks?

I dont have to, the stuff u wrote already explains ur mentality and the actions which come from it :D btw, I agree that a small percentage of Turks are misbehaving but that doesnt change the reality of ur mentality nor will it change the outcome. Ur running into deep problems, if Turks were shit lets see how u will handle arabs and all that shit which will further continue to migrate to ur country :D
It could be so easy to solve the problem, just kick them out, we can easily find someone else to clean our restrooms and deliver our parcels, but Merkel is unwilling, thank god her days are counted...
clean toilets... let me see..

polnish russian romanian bulgarian marrocs the list of nations willing to take over your toilet cleaning job is long.
Primary imigrants are not asians or arabs...

The many group of mirgants in Germany are from one of the 28 EU member states

I dont have to, the stuff u wrote already explains ur mentality and the actions which come from it
Please explain where we shat on you? Speaking about the guestworkers from 1960s, you had exactly the same chances the Italian, Spanish and Greece people had, so why is there so much trouble with turks allover Europe?

Please explain where we shat on you? Speaking about the guestworkers from 1960s, you had exactly the same chances the Italian, Spanish and Greece people had, so why is there so much trouble with turks allover Europe?

The majority of Turks live in western europe im not sure where ur "trouble allover europe" comes from my little snowflake but dont get over ur heels, if that was the case the number of Turks living in europe would be far more greater then the 5 million and with that being said the fact that they belonged to the primary migrant group in their specific host countries made them a target, you cant compare greek,spanish and italian numbers to those of the turkish and with a having a bigger share there comes bigger publicity. And btw the same migrant groups u listed face also discrimnation :D

https://thepressproject.gr/many-greek-migrants-suffer-from-depression-and-discrimination-in-germany/

and i can go on with that, dont try to portray urself as the most tolerant nation, there is a reason why better qualified migrants are leaving ur country :D

So if you abandon your religion and your identity if you start insulting your own ethnic group and pretend to be wannabe german then you are a “good” turk but if you are proud turk you are “bad” recently i google translated one greek article with title 33 yrs old turk jerking off in front of 17 yrs old greek teen they called him “bad” turk but when you read the whole article in the end they are saying he is a kurd but with turkish nationality I thought that gurds are the best democratic people that are very close to western modern mindset hahahahahaha
Now probably some liberal demo(n)cratic boy would say this achievement of a gurd is very very progressive

The majority of Turks live in western europe im not sure where ur "trouble allover europe" comes from my little snowflake but dont get over ur heels, if that was the case the number of Turks living in europe would be far more greater then the 5 million and with that being said the fact that they belonged to the primary migrant group in their specific host countries made them a target, you cant compare greek,spanish and italian numbers to those of the turkish and with a having a bigger share there comes bigger publicity.
Still no example where we shat on turks!:blah:
You can't deliver one...
Anyway, looks like the turkish party comes to an end in Europe within the next five to ten years...
#sosad :lol:

You call it racism but I see that lots of them have failed so hard at assimilating. One of my most memorable moments when I was new here was 2 Turkish idiots shouting la ilaha illallah in the middle of the street. They take pride in breaking laws and acting like cunts. In my university, students of all backgrounds are law abiding and hard working but except for Turks and Arabs. You often see them stealing, eating in the library and taking part in vandalizing. I wonder where this culture comes from. Don't you people put value in education like us Asians?
A couple months ago a someone broke the mirror of my car and guess what, he was a German...
ThE gErManS iN SwitZerlAnd ARe All criMinAls

You call it racism but I see that lots of them have failed so hard at assimilating. One of my most memorable moments when I was new here was 2 Turkish idiots shouting la ilaha illallah in the middle of the street. They take pride in breaking laws and acting like cunts. In my university, students of all backgrounds are law abiding and hard working but except for Turks and Arabs. You often see them stealing, eating in the library and taking part in vandalizing. I wonder where this culture comes from. Don't you people put value in education like us Asians?

What a load of BS this gangu has written here. Majority of turks are just normal people like anyone else in germany.

Last edited:
Martin Luther: "Who actually want the Turk to come and rule, because they think that our German people are wild and uncivilized – indeed that they are half-devil and half-man". :D

the moment you show up and they are allone they shuut their mouth
The moment that never comes...

They will do it and im pretty sure about that especially the eastern euros :D What matters is that Turks wont do them anymore. Ur moving towards a direction which is bad for you, u fail to attract highly skilled immigrants and those who migrate to ur country already leave after 1-2years what remains are the asslickers from the indian or sri lankan slums like the ones in the first page who believe that licking ur *** will get them ur passport but I dont care ur future problems not mine :D Ur economy also has started to stagnate, just look at future gdp projections and the number of european countries many are not to be seen there. Fact is u tried to shit on Turks for the past 60 years and now there is a change and whatever u do, do it. In the mid term one way another there will be a demographic change and challenge in germany to the consequence of you germans as you know it and one rational mind can already see how fcked up for u it will be.

Well, needs to be a muslim one to satisfy their islamophoia and preferably a non-european one, altough im pretty sure that they wont have a problem on shitting on bulgarians,polish and romanians as well like the the british did during brexit.

again utterly BULLCRAP pulled out of the *** of goat lovers...

Germany is the second most popular migration country in the world. Germany has much to offer to attrac highly skilled people from all around the world like nearly cost free university, highest lifing standarts in Europe, best infrastructure in Europe, moderate lifing costs, excellent healt care system, excellent social system... your comment only shows that you know NOTHING about Germany at all.

currently are some 13,5million migrants in Germany... 67% of them are Europeans, 39% are from EU member states... their education is on similar level than that of Germans.

This mythos of lack of skilled worker bullcrap counts only for unatractive jobs with shit work times, weekend work and "poor" payment ... like nurse, elderly care, Kindergarten educator

Germany ranks overall world wide at rank 12 for academic talent attractiveness ahead UK, France, Japan, China, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Korea wtc... and milllion miles ahead Turkey

True words from the European Parliament:
"As Ottoman scientists wrote, the Turks are intellectual barbarians, despicable, tricksters and dirty. The Turk is like the dog that plays the wild one, but runs away when fighting the enemy. The only effective way to deal with the Turk is the fist and determination!"

Back
Top Bottom