Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Mods Do Not Do A Good Job

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Do Not Know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mods are good. No one is perfect. Everyone can do mistakes. If i compare them to mods of some other sites ours are like saints. Atleast they allow indian defence section here and dont rename it as TSI.

Last edited:
sensible trolling is sometimes gud for starting a debate. but this is my personal view not the view of this forum. even then dont take it as an excuse or else :devil:

ADT man so far you havent been able to gather much support to launch a campaign against us. need to do put in more hard work. may be few more such polls will help :lol:

I am preparing my PDF report to present to the U.N security council.

Then I will issue my ultimatum. :D

I am preparing my PDF report to present to the U.N security council.

Then I will issue my ultimatum. :D

get it checked from us before u submit it or ull be banned with lots of love :smitten:

Being a Mod is not an easy task, its quite difficult. I am saying this from personal experience. I have moderated a couple of forums, including an Islamic forum with far more rules and restrictions than this.

You have to remain impartial, you cannot express your feelings freely more often than not, and you have to consolidate with the fact that there WILL be some people who will not like you at all based on ideological/thinking differences.

The key to success is that don't take things personally. Differences will be there and there's nothing we can do to avoid or curb them or change them. However, we can do one thing:

Respectfully disagree and walk away. Whether they are ideological based, political, religious, social, etc., just don't take them personally.

Lastly, unlike on other forums, i noticed that community over here gives more respect to the older members. And mods are human beings just like us, they make friends online, so its natural that they may view older members with more respect than the new ones whom they know little about.

Just follow my advice and dont take things personally. Net life is not like a bollywood movie where your pride and prestige is always at stake :lol:

The Coalition Of The Willing will prevail.:agree:

I am following this forum for almost 3 years..( I read more.. post less).. and I found this forum is well balanced to all members and the main reason for this is the moderators of this forum... I congratulate and wish them to keep up good work like this in future as well..:pdf:

I think the Mods are fine.

But one request please,

This is a defence forum, and anyone with technical questions/answers/know how can access it without any regard for their cast, creed,culture, history and nationality. Please keep it friendly for the fact that i feel every thread in the Military section turns into India vs Pakistan, India vs China thread. It is ridiculous. Just go, open an old topic, then skip 25 pages later and you'll know what i mean. S
So i request the mods to close/lock threads that deviate from the topic, warn members who wage personal attacks so that all other members can also show their presence, whether they are from Pakistan, India,China, Russia, USA, Nepal, Srilanka, Bangladesh, whoever it may be.

Please keep in mind that the 10 billion dollar MMRCA threads for India doesn't mean only Indians can speak or Pakistanis can fight back. Let it be an open conversation and if someone from Srilanka has something to add let it be.

I hope you will agree and keep the Defence.pk more disciplined for the fact that it is the members, not the Mods, who keep this forum alive.

regards,
penumbra

well first of all i will appreciate the work done by all the Moderators.great job :cheers::welcome::pdf:

mod are also humuns like us so it's natural ki unse bhi kabi-2 galtiya ho.
as there is always a place for improvement so i think here too because we all are humans(i know management already know this and they are already taking some steps).:bounce:

this is a liberal pakistani forumn not a international forumn so we expect some kind of favoritism from a mod as they are also a pakistani.so it is not a issue.

but sometime it hurts a most when suddenly in one day 10-15 indian got ban which includes(Angrez_ke_Jamane_Ke_jailer one of the most shane innocent indian) and later mod gives reason in another thread that we got banned all of them because those was showing "TRUE INDIAN COLOUR ".

and this comes from very respectable,knowledgeable member whose post i like most and i respect him a lot even through we have differences in thinking.but as i said mod are also a humun so it's natural.

but at end i just want to quote one of my earlier post.

yes sir i know he is not so-much biased but they are very moody.

jis din bhi "BHABHI" subah-2 chai(tea) nahi pilati aur do batain sunati hian ki sara din defence.pk me lage rahte ho aur koi kaam vaam nahi karte us din sara gussa indians par hi nikalte hain as bhabhi ko to kuch bol nahi sakte na
:p:P

so i just pray every morning before login in defence.pk ki he allah aaj raham karna aur bhabhi ji ka mood theek rakhna.:lol::lol:

good that you put a polling..now mods can easily decide who to be banned or not :tongue: ..those who say mods not doing a good job should be banned permanently ;)

you mean i will get permanent ban(or atleast i will come in their radad):rofl::rofl::rofl:

well first of all i will appreciate the work done by all the Moderators.great job :cheers::welcome::pdf:

mod are also humuns like us so it's natural ki unse bhi kabi-2 galtiya ho.
as there is always a place for improvement so i think here too because we all are humans(i know management already know this and they are already taking some steps).:bounce:

this is a liberal pakistani forumn not a international forumn so we expect some kind of favoritism from a mod as they are also a pakistani.so it is not a issue.

but sometime it hurts a most when suddenly in one day 10-15 indian got ban which includes(Angrez_ke_Jamane_Ke_jailer one of the most shane innocent indian) and later mod gives reason in another thread that we got banned all of them because those was showing "TRUE INDIAN COLOUR ".

and this comes from very respectable,knowledgeable member whose post i like most and i respect him a lot even through we have differences in thinking.but as i said mod are also a humun so it's natural.

but at end i just want to quote one of my earlier post.

:p:P

so i just pray every morning before login in defence.pk ki he allah aaj raham karna aur bhabhi ji ka mood theek rakhna.:lol::lol:

Not an international forum? Well, it may be based physically in Pakistan but all the people can discuss. From what i have seen is that it looks to me an Indian forum as much as it is Pakistani. Thats what i mean't, keep the forum international.

i think MODs are all very fair and they are doing a good job so far , i simply luv pdf we all can have a say ! Good job mods keep up the good work

webby is like a sniper, he doesnt do it very often but when he starts moding. sure some heads gonna roll:sniper::sniper::woot::yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom