Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADT

BANNED
Reaction score
How do you view the Mods on this forum?

Do you believe there is favoritism or leniency of the mods on this forum towards other members or are the current mods not comptent enough to do their jobs?

I have seen countless times on this forum that some mods give favoritism to certain members no matter how they behave.

Take this example:
This one member (won't mention names here) has just made a personal attack on another member on this forum. This is not the first time this member has done this but this is about the hundredth time this member has done this. A mod just read this member's post and deleted it with a garbage excuse. Any other member who would make this same comment would have been banned, but this member who has never ever received any sort of disciplinary action feels a sense of entitlement to continue to behave in this manner. And in some cases this member's posts won't be deleted while other members with similar posts will be deleted and they will be banned.

So I am curious as to the members of this forum - How do you feel about the quality of work the Mods are doing?

:mod:

Last edited:
They do an excellent job, this is coming from a guy who just got back from his "time-out"

but id have to say members here try to give em as much hell as possible..i went to a mod's profile to tell him about a member's post and i saw this hugeeeeeeeeeee line-up there..everyone was whining about something lol..i dunno how you guys take care of that..but yh turns out i got banned right after :P

I know mods on this forum show favortism to certain members due to their gender.

MODS do good job BUT sometimes it looks like they intentionally ignore trolling.
at the end, good management.

Last edited:
MODs are doing good job IMO... i never had any complaint with the MODs

I fully support the management of this board

MODS do good job BUT sometimes it looks like they intentionally ignore trolling.

yh u shud thank them for that, only that explains why ur still active ere :rolleyes:

this is gonna get deleted isnt it :S

mods should close the whatever thread and other pointless threads, imho, its ruining the forum, if mods are looking for quality not quantity.

all mods are equally good but they dont have enough time for this place lol

ill support emo to be a mod... first female mod

Most difficult job.... Done Excellently by a least Human Resource.

I appreciate the great work of every Moderator and Super Moderator.

Above in the list I like Agnostic, Taimi (Khan G), Kasrkin, Besrk, and so on....

But all are doing a very fine job. Best of luck and keep the good work get going.

Regards,

KIT Over

Most difficult job.... Done Excellently by a least Human Resource.

I appreciate the great work of every Moderator and Super Moderator.

Above in the list I like Agnostic, Taimi (Khan G), Kasrkin, Besrk, and so on....

But all are doing a very fine job. Best of luck and keep the good work get going.

Regards,

KIT Over

What does KIT Over mean?

good that you put a polling..now mods can easily decide who to be banned or not :tongue: ..those who say mods not doing a good job should be banned permanently ;)

at the end, good management.

sensible trolling is sometimes gud for starting a debate. but this is my personal view not the view of this forum. even then dont take it as an excuse or else :devil:

ADT man so far you havent been able to gather much support to launch a campaign against us. need to do put in more hard work. may be few more such polls will help :lol:

^^ most playful mod in our forum lol who always like to post smileys liberally lol

No go area for me. I am just coming out from my time out.

I find Ajpirzada, Techlahore, Agnostic(even he timed out me) are very reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom