What's new

How do you guys spend your Sundays?

Favorite Sunday activities

• Catch up on sleep. No outings.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Physical activities like golfing, riding, shooting/hunting, swimming, hiking etc

• Brunch and a movie or movie and dinner with friends or family

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Passive activities like gaming, listening to music, reading, catching up with the dvr stockpile

• Social Work like helping out at a old age home, orphanage, blind schools, food-kitchens etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hobbies like Photography, restoring cars/bikes, metalwork, painting, carpentry etc

• Others

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
I don't know why but I like to micromanage my time to seconds .... maybe a control freak...... eh? :D

Cooking on the other hand comes naturally to me.......... just love it.............. only thing I enjoy more than cooking is making commercial real estate projects and selling them for a profit.... well I don't do that on Sundays.... :p:

Cooking and planning are the things I just cannot do. Even my ramen comes out half cooked :(

Breakfast
Tv
Facebook
Gather with Friend or Family
goes to different places Lunch there
Spend all day at that place
Evening time is movie time
Dinner and after that Facebook TV Facebook...Sleep

I don't know why but I like to micromanage my time to seconds .... maybe a control freak...... eh? :D

Cooking on the hand comes to me naturally.......... just love it.............. only thing I enjoy more than cooking is making commercial real estate projects and selling them for a profit.... well I don't do that on Sundays.... :p:

So you are like our Donald Trump

Nah............. my BP hasn't spiked once in my life............... I simply don't care about ANYTHING beyond certain point....... I just do what I do, rest I leave to fate............. :D

Now that is one high BP job.

I try to sleep as much as possible so i am fresh for the work week. I then try to do a good breakfast, do some PDF/news catch up, and then i go play cricket/football. Sometimes have to do groceries etc and then later hang with friends / watch movies/ go out to eat and then go to sleep. :)

Usually Sunday is a Non-Veg day. So first thing after morning walk, go to fish market for some fish or mutton or prawn or whatever non-veg. Then go to my college hostel to listen to the problems of students. Eat breakfast there. Go to my hotel to collect weeks earnings. Come back at noon, have a nice lunch, and sleep up to 5PM. Then with children to some movies or mall or relatives house!!

Research for a book i'm working on is scheduled today. Large igneous provinces.

Back
Top Bottom