What's new

How Directorate S, ISI’s most Potent branch, outsmarted US in Kabul, continued subverting India

USA's in Afghanistan because the CIA needs the drugs from the Golden Circle region for financing black ops in other parts of the world.

USA's in Afghanistan because the CIA needs the drugs from the Golden Circle region for financing black ops in other parts of the world.
One of the factors.

In-fact, US uses Afghanistan as a test-bed for new weapons and battlefield doctrines.

I have just finished reading this book and I have to say this book is a major disappointment. There is absolutely no definitive or even faintly conclusive evidence of Pakistan's culpability in NATO's defeat in Afghanistan. Whats even worse is the Fact that he has failed to provide even a secondary account of S directorate's existence or involvement and support of Taliban. All in all this book is merely a running commentary on the war in Afghanistan.

A work in fiction which is needed to change the image of Pakistan amongst the intellectuals.

its just a propaganda. they planned Pakistan as a scapegoat for their failures.
major amir said on record that CIA was actually leading operations inside FATA, but US forgot all of our sacrifices. But let us remind them that the war is still not over and there is a long way to go. We won't help u anymore.
Well i find it funny that Indian writers and security analysts keep writing about ISI on how it has made american success in Afghanistan a mere pipe dream but Indian PDF warriors and military gurus start with "Pakistan is nothing" with their every comment here. Ironic !

Back
Top Bottom