What's new

how can we hit mumbai unscathed if God forbid modi hits karachi with missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what r u guys talking about Indian state is biggest phattu ever no one is going to attack Pakistan didn't you see the press conference where they were already talking of deescalating and showing fake evidence of f16 shotdown.
Yesterday night Indians were about to launch missiles strike in Karachi and kamra then some western powers intervened and defused tension Pakistan army also had selected 10 12 targets in India to retaliate

If modi hit Karachi, we in rest of Pakistan (except Lahore) should hit our selves.
You know why.

War was never the solution to anything. I hope Peace Prevails because our netajis are hell bent on dividing and ruling us.
netas didn't divide anyone we were always divided we always will be

Yesterday night Indians were about to launch missiles strike in Karachi and kamra then some western powers intervened and defused tension Pakistan army also had selected 10 12 targets in India to retaliate
so my observation is correct Indian state is indeed phattu

This would result in a nuclear situation. Are Indians prepared for ultimate destruction?

India wont do anything tonight. They will wait for chai wala pilot to be back tomorrow first. What happens after - that's the trillion dollar question.

Absolutely sir but now that we have missed that boat . hun kee kariye.

Hi,

I don't know what to tell you---. But the need for a heavy strike fighter is very obvious now---.

Whay I have pushed for it---because I have known---that conventional war would supercede nuc war only and only of we had powerful strike capability---.

That is for one---for second---it would have given a massive support to our naval flotilla in the anti ship strike capability---.

Now we are dependant on our JF17's and Mirages---.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom