What's new

HOW CAN PAKISTAN GET RID OF THE HEINOUS CRIME OF "BHATTA" COLLECTION

Pakistanisage

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I need to take a survey of what is the ground reality in Pakistan concerning Bhatta collection.

So help me out mates and share information if you are living in Pakistan.

Is Karachi the only city where Bhatta is collected from Businessmen or is the practice prevailent in other cities as well?

Is MQM the only gang collecting Bhatta ?

Are all Businessmen Paying Bhatta ?

What happens if you refuse to Pay Bhatta and can it be negotiated down ?

Also if Bhatta collection is real , how can this practice be stopped ?

Trollers kindly resist the temptation to troll.

This would be in slum or in posh area are also forced to give ?????

This is precisely what I want to find out as to how prevailent is the practice in Karachi ?

I think the collectors go after the money so they try to squeeze out money from shopkeepers and business community.

I am waiting to hear from the Karachi PDF members to find ground reality.....

i dont say that MQM isnt involved but think about it, from 2002-2008 there was no existance of bhatta or mafia, it all started when PPP came in the govt and zulfeqar mirza who was the home minister of sindh(previously MQM had home ministry under previous government) started distributing weapon licenses to the gang of uzair baloch in lyari. as a result, uzair baloch spread the gang activity to other areas like sher shah etc, now imagine that, lyari is just near the very important town of karachi, and lyari is in neighbourhood of the business centre of karachi, all the complains of industrialists and business men are getting robbed either by street crime or either bhatta

and ANP is the one and shahi syed is the guy who is supporting the gang mafia of zulfeqar mirza

MQM neither has the administration of karachi, and neither the home ministry, and neither they have a majority in sindh assembly(as MQM had in previous government)

the irony of MQM is, what ever goes in karachi is blamed solely on them, and how people in PDF was overwhemingly supporting zulfeqar mirza when he was cursing and blaming against MQM

last govt MQM was blamed on street crimes, and now MQM is blamed for bhatta, target killing and what not

i am an MQMer but still i wont defend MQM completely by saying that they are innocent, but every other guy will blame either completely or by saying that MQM is the biggest culprit in this, without having any information at all
now you can just google video about how the people of lyari were forced to give bhatta or their eid ul azha aminal was gun downed

i would say that there is propaganda going on in the internet about MQM and i would also say that MQM has got hurt a lot by remaining in the coalition

and its completely rubbish to say that bhatta is collected from aread like gulshan, jauhar, nazimabad etc and neither those areas get too much violance

1. bring good strong laws & special prisons!
2. bring good witness safty program!
3. make police under army,s command!

Firstly, MQM does the least Bhatta here, the main culprits are the PPP and ANP. MQM Bhattas tend to be from some factories in Korangi. However, ANP and PPP don't even spare normal shop owners

MQM started bhatta way back in 1990s.

But now the bhatta mafia is overwhelmingly under PPP control. Most of the bhatta groups are in the district of Saddar and Clifton. Thats where Shirin Jinnah Colony and Lyari is closest.

So dont expect any solution to this problem as long as PPP govt. is in power. PPP could still get votes around Sind as the gangs under their patronage work in areas far from PPP major constituencies in Sind.

Having said this, there is no limit to oppression and denial of rights the people of Sind in general go through from the gang of thugs ruling the country. Its just that people are not aware of their rights that such atrocities go on an on.

According to an estimate, the Karachi bhatta market is 8 crore rupees per day. When you have such stupid nation which votes for these people again and again, why would you not get some same share of this free money, if you are in a political party?

I need to take a survey of what is the ground reality in Pakistan concerning Bhatta collection.

So help me out mates and share information if you are living in Pakistan.

Is Karachi the only city where Bhatta is collected from Businessmen or is the practice prevailent in other cities as well?

Is MQM the only gang collecting Bhatta ?

Are all Businessmen Paying Bhatta ?

What happens if you refuse to Pay Bhatta and can it be negotiated down ?

Also if Bhatta collection is real , how can this practice be stopped ?

Trollers kindly resist the temptation to troll.

Bhatta collection was started by MQM (i'm not sure though).

EVERY single party in Karachi engages in Bhatta collection. MQM, ANP, JI (yes you read that right), and others i forgot.

Hell even militant outfits like SSP (Sipah-e-Sahaba) collect Bhatta.

This is not hearsay. Friends I know who have businesses and factories have told me this in a matter-of-fact way.

If you don't pay...your guess is as good as mine.

Bhatta collection was started by MQM (i'm not sure though).

EVERY single party in Karachi engages in Bhatta collection. MQM, ANP, JI (yes you read that right), and others i forgot.

Hell even militant outfits like SSP (Sipah-e-Sahaba) collect Bhatta.

This is not hearsay. Friends I know who have businesses and factories have told me this in a matter-of-fact way.

If you don't pay...your guess is as good as mine.

it all started by JI colecting money from all over pakistan, on the name of KASMIR & AFGHAN JIHAD, its a fact!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3642359 said:
i dont say that MQM isnt involved but think about it, from 2002-2008 there was no existance of bhatta or mafia, it all started when PPP came in the govt and zulfeqar mirza who was the home minister of sindh(previously MQM had home ministry under previous government) started distributing weapon licenses to the gang of uzair baloch in lyari. as a result, uzair baloch spread the gang activity to other areas like sher shah etc, now imagine that, lyari is just near the very important town of karachi, and lyari is in neighbourhood of the business centre of karachi, all the complains of industrialists and business men are getting robbed either by street crime or either bhatta

and ANP is the one and shahi syed is the guy who is supporting the gang mafia of zulfeqar mirza

MQM neither has the administration of karachi, and neither the home ministry, and neither they have a majority in sindh assembly(as MQM had in previous government)

the irony of MQM is, what ever goes in karachi is blamed solely on them, and how people in PDF was overwhemingly supporting zulfeqar mirza when he was cursing and blaming against MQM

last govt MQM was blamed on street crimes, and now MQM is blamed for bhatta, target killing and what not

i am an MQMer but still i wont defend MQM completely by saying that they are innocent, but every other guy will blame either completely or by saying that MQM is the biggest culprit in this, without having any information at all
now you can just google video about how the people of lyari were forced to give bhatta or their eid ul azha aminal was gun downed

i would say that there is propaganda going on in the internet about MQM and i would also say that MQM has got hurt a lot by remaining in the coalition

and its completely rubbish to say that bhatta is collected from aread like gulshan, jauhar, nazimabad etc and neither those areas get too much violance

I am not with any specific Political Party and all I want is Law and Order to prevail in my beautiful Karachi City. We cannot prosper and develop as a city and as a community without Law and Order.

I understand your point of view and you have raised some strong points to make your case.

I like your Balanced Approach to the situation.

I think the Government needs to nip this evil of " Bhatta Collection " in the bud before Citizens group band together to fight this evil monstrosity because that might trigger a Civil War ( which may not be too civil).:D

Back
Top Bottom