What's new

how can i complain about ISI region officer in a secrect way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think our member is using his home internet for this and maybe he is using a fake name and ID. otherwise he is F***ked.
i don't think that guy is from ISI as he claimed himself to be an ISI agent and no intelligence agency is not going to appoint a dump *** like him.
i think our member is exaggerating that guy. may be he is just a dum*** nut trying to get some respect by fear from the people for him.

heck i don't even think this guy is for real, am having my doubts about our poster, if he is smart enough to register on a forum and not use his home internet than he is smart enough to know where to complain against an individual who happened to be an employee of intel agency.... thats why i said either hes a fool or he takes us as one

You can submit complain about this on ISI website if they allow complains. Check their website.
You fear for your life if you complain directly? They can track your IP and know who you are.

ISI website! Are you serious?

On topic, I suggest, you should write a letter to the ISI HQ, it works sometimes ;)

you seriously need powerful politicians.. corrupt or otherwise.. just tolerate them for 10 or 20 years...
oh bhai its not just pakistan but everywhere its the same, one can't simply speak against an operative unless that guy is low ranking officer

If he tells everyone he is ISI and threatning people, he probably isn't.

ISI website! Are you serious?

On topic, I suggest, you should write a letter to the ISI HQ, it works sometimes ;)
kyon marwatay ho beecharay ko pehle he balochistan ke halat kharab hain waisy bhi i think the guy posing as agent is a fraud

Salam all respectable friends, I m very simple person and I belong from a normal family I want to complain about the ISI tasil officer because he is not a serious with his job he takes money and other facilities from different people in my area he is directly involved in triable jirga etc he is doing blackmailing some people for money and he is getting money from the people from their business and also he want to involve the cases nowadays he is treating a SHO of city and other many cases now how can stop or transfer from our city. If I complain directly against him I know that day will be my last day in this world so please help me or us.

Dont send an email or complain on website, they can track you.....Send a raven with note attached to its leg, but its going to be a long flight from India...

oh bhai its not just pakistan but everywhere its the same, one can't simply speak against an operative unless that guy is low ranking officer

in india nobody knows an operative..
this is so bizzare.. I can badmouth RAW .. and easily get away with it... they are criticized all the time..
I wont take panga with local police though, but if I seriously have issue, will go to court.

bad mouthing is a different thing sending a formal complaint against them is different
in india nobody knows an operative..
this is so bizzare.. I can badmouth RAW .. and easily get away with it... they are criticized all the time..
I wont take panga with local police though, but if I seriously have issue, will go to court.

Salam all respectable friends, I m very simple person and I belong from a normal family I want to complain about the ISI tasil officer because he is not a serious with his job he takes money and other facilities from different people in my area he is directly involved in triable jirga etc he is doing blackmailing some people for money and he is getting money from the people from their business and also he want to involve the cases nowadays he is treating a SHO of city and other many cases now how can stop or transfer from our city. If I complain directly against him I know that day will be my last day in this world so please help me or us.
if ur reading this than ur a dead man ! i hope u dont because than i'll be in trouble too :cry:

I recommend you use this spary... that guy is definitely a TROLL
TrollSpray.jpg

I doubt he is a real ISI agent the security forces work in a covert way not to bring attention to themselves.

When you sign a ISI/MI6/RAW form you go through various training and you can not even tell your family members you work for the intelligence agencies and here you are telling me this guy is acting like he is in a bollywood movie lol

If this is true I have lost some respect for ISI but 99% sure this is bullshit

You can submit complain about this on ISI website if they allow complains. Check their website.
You fear for your life if you complain directly? They can track your IP and know who you are.

and third and the last a very important thing.....you are f u c k e d because you just said this on an open public forum, where people at places can track down your IP easily....not a very smart move it was.....either you are a fool or you take us as one :)

^^^
I hope he is using a proxy!

doesn't matter ! they'll track him anyway!

So we have one thing common , all of the above know that the ISI will retaliate and kill civilians who complain...:sniper:

You are most likely being bluffed by someone pretending to be ISI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom