What's new

How Asians view each other

Why ppl like china bcoz they have been good frnd .. What abt you guys ? Does your statement apply to ind-Israel relationship.. Apart from weapons .. What else do you have in common ?

Kyun warhead kharab karna hai :lol:
Man you are disgusting, I like it ..:lol::lol:

If I HAVE to kiss that girlyboy, I won't mind having my eyes open. :enjoy:

Too late!!! LOL

Don't worry, you're not alone, somsak and BoQ77 will be lining up behind you lol. I think the gender imbalance problem is solved.

But you have the option to pay out the soldier. You rather die than lose a small amount of your money? :enjoy:

We love all Asian friends, except some Chinese leaders, keyboard heroes and Cambodian extremists.

Chinese hate Japanese
Koreans hate Chinese
Koreans hate Japanese
Chinese hate Koreans
Koreans hate Filipinos
Filipinos hate Chinese
Chinese hate Filipinos
Viets hates Chinese.
Chinese dont consider them worthy of importance.

Oh boy.
LOL you don't even know what you are talking about. :coffee:

When I was in Cebu, I saw quite a number of Kankukojin. Like , ALOT. I think they even have English Schools for Koreans in the Philippines. Seems like they like the Philippines not Hate.

That poster is fueling generalizations that are false.

When I was in Cebu, I saw quite a number of Kankukojin. Like , ALOT. I think they even have English Schools for Koreans in the Philippines. Seems like they like the Philippines not Hate.

Korean love xxx. You guys have no close contact with Koreans know very little their way of life. Koreans are the most badass east Asian, including the south.

The word to describe koreans is gangsterism and they are ultra nationalistic. Even Chinese korean hate them.

That is down right hilarious, considering India and Pak has fought all out wars, and continue to sneak poke each other.

I mean you guys fought a much bigger war than India and Pak, but that was some time ago.

I know right? Isn't that just so...weird? :p:

Korean love xxx. You guys have no close contact with Koreans know very little their way of life. Koreans are the most badass east Asian, including the south.

The word to describe koreans is gangsterism and they are ultra nationalistic. Even Chinese korean hate them.

According to some people saying, Koreans sometimes ultra nationalistic, but when back home, behind the door, they have strong inferiority complex, they have very high standard on themselves, they are very salty, they feel extremely uncomfortable when Western people give high credit to Chinese and Japanese.

Cebu .. The sex tourism/virtual sex hub?

According to some people saying, Koreans sometimes ultra nationalistic, but when back home, behind the door, they have strong inferiority complex, they have very high standard on themselves, they are very salty, they feel extremely uncomfortable when Western people give high credit to Chinese and Japanese.

Ed, you don't hate me do you? Because i sure don't hate you. I like you, my man.

These polls don't represent the clear picture, me-thinks. 8-)

@acetophenol What's with your avatar ? U are a South Indian right not arab lol

Ed, you don't hate me do you? Because i sure don't hate you. I like you, my man.

These polls don't represent the clear picture, me-thinks. 8-)
Hey brother tell me abt Shinto .. The basic beliefs ..

That is down right hilarious, considering India and Pak has fought all out wars, and continue to sneak poke each other.

I mean you guys fought a much bigger war than India and Pak, but that was some time ago.

Rape of Nanking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom