What's new

How America is Destroying Pakistan

@Informant What does the jalsa have to do with any of this
What i meant was that i really have no specific city i belong to
Not a star wars fan
no loadshedding here - so you find someone to blame.

@Informant What does the jalsa have to do with any of this
What i meant was that i really have no specific city i belong to
Not a star wars fan
no loadshedding here - so you find someone to blame.

I'd blame the army that eats up our budget, leaving us on mere pennies to survive. On top of that they dont have loadshedding under the guise of national security. Cant kick out a few terrorists. Cant save their own GHQ. Pfft national security? More like nation robbery.

I'd blame the army that eats up our budget, leaving us on mere pennies to survive. On top of that they dont have loadshedding under the guise of national security. Cant kick out a few terrorists. Cant save their own GHQ. Pfft national security? More like nation robbery.

You're living in defence -thats under the army too :D and other people in the army have loadshedding its just that i live in a "special" location -and the defence and terrorist thingi well i dont like discussing this topic over and over again so sit yo *** down.

You're living in defence -thats under the army too :D and other people in the army have loadshedding its just that i live in a "special" location -and the defence and terrorist thingi well i dont like discussing this topic over and over again so sit yo *** down.

Hahah i knew it! Sardh gayee aap.

:D

Woah - so many lies at once . Let me be honest you are like an irritating little boy .

Because i tell the truth, no matter how bitter and inconvenient?

You being an army brat, you'er so easy to rile up. So easy to push your buttons.

Because i tell the truth, no matter how bitter and inconvenient?

You being an army brat, you'er so easy to rile up. So easy to push your buttons.
You lie .
An i AM an army brat , a proud one too :D - as long as you be nice i'll be nice , thats the deal.

Are you giving me an invite to a not-be-nice contest? - lets not , atleast not here -sometime and somewhere else maybe.

Then ill hold you to it, anyone is free to initiate. Anytime , anyplace.

@informat i am not chickening out , i just find this foolish and ludicrous - and you're old (comparitively)

Back
Top Bottom