What's new

How America is Destroying Pakistan

We are destroying ourselves. And you are playing a part in it by creating this thread.
pro-american you are .need i argue with that?

We might be destroying ourselves but we have abundant USaid for that as well.

Last edited:
pro-american you are .need i argue with that?

We might be destroying ourselves but we have abundant USaid for that as well.

Pro American my foot. Jitni Army pro Amreeki hai na to phir Allah ji hafiz hai. I dont need to delve into the Army's squatting habits with US. Just as this is the case of political class. America is doing what suits it and there is NOTHING wrong in it. Pakistani bikta hai, Amreeca ka masla nahin woh.

I'm not blind nor am I an idiot to believe mere millions ($) is going to end Pakistan. Alhamdulillah Army, politicos, and people are more than enough for self destruction.

Lanat pardi hai is mulk pe.

Apni na ahli ka zimedar doosroon ko thehratey rehna.
Prostitute blaming that Johns ruined her life

Nobody dares to destroy pakistan except us... mind it.. :triniti:

I simply hate it when people take credit away from India. Next the Pakistani members here will start claiming that it is the CIA who is funding the TTP or worse still, that the CIA is funding the Baloch independent movement. It is bad enough that RAW is hardly known to exist within India. We may have to shut down that organisation if Pakistanis and people like @MBI Munshi stops giving credit to RAW for anything which goes wrong in their lives :undecided:

My apologies i shouldnt have pointed my fingers at your lords people .

Apni na ahli ka zimedar doosroon ko thehratey rehna.
Prostitute blaming that Johns ruined her life

Thank you for giving me evidence of what a low life you are , i will not be wasting my time on you

Last edited:
And how exactly are pakistani people destroying themselves? Its your boodly ganja and zardari , the slaves of america who brought us to this situation.

Last edited:
And how exactly are pakistani people destroying themselves? Its your boodly ganja and zardari , the slaves of america who bought us to this situation.

Please allow me a little question. How many Pakistanis are involved in stealing electricity and making loadshedding a permanent feature? Is that destroying the country or not?

Please allow me a little question. How many Pakistanis are involved in stealing electricity and making loadshedding a permanent feature? Is that destroying the country or not?

well that and not paying taxes and most of all not understanding how and why democracy works.

i dont think people really have a choice. okay whatever they are doing is wrong , but with the price of electricity rising and having no electricity people are compelled to , if electricity was affordable who needed to steal it?
suppose all this is due to illiteracy - who is responsible for that? again your american influenced government.

i dont think people really have a choice. okay whatever they are doing is wrong , but with the price of electricity rising and having no electricity people are compelled to , if electricity was affordable who needed to steal it?
suppose all this is due to illiteracy - who is responsible for that? again your american influenced government.

Who is responsible for the government? America?
Who is responsible for allowing America have that kind of influence in Pakistan? GOP?
Do you see the flaw in this?

Second question: When educated people like you try to justify such criminal theft and blame it on someone else, is that helping Pakistan in any way?

Back
Top Bottom