What's new

How about a chat room??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a bad idea. People have to be online to carry on a conversation, which usually transform into long debates here. Plus more than one o the admins have to be online for moderation which I think isn't possible, right?

I think a chat room would be good. There are always going to be those who might use chat as a means of debates, propaganda or just a place to cause trouble. However for the most part people I have found people will be civil in chat rooms due to the fact when folks find out and the problems they cause no one will exchange dialog with them. Also the mods place rules in place and give warnings to those potential trouble makers and expelling them when the cross the lines after some warnings. I have a chat room and have those who are mods and deal with the trouble makers so I can speak from experience.

Trolls would take over and constantly post BS about Pakistan.

We have real jobs in real life, can't mod 24/7

Trolls would take over and constantly pots BS about Pakistan.

We have real jobs in real life, can't mod 24/7

Oooo... :what: ;)

heres a few solutions to that problem.

1. Only members are able to use chat room.
2. You must have 50 plus post to use chat room.
3. A spam button for every member on chat room, so if other members click on the spam button a certain number of times the person gets kicked for 30 mins or so.
4. Senior members should be able to kik members from chat rooms

4. Senior members should be able to kik members from chat rooms

only me use this power good idea.becoz me aveleble 15 hours per day.

ok bro i remember this commint .

imran khan; sir jee
why to be angree on me!:D because most of the chat rooms around the web are for adults! by the way my dearest brother jee, i like to see you ,becoming adult!;):lol:
let me talk with , some good gril for you... so i can see you happly married!
after that , you can become what ever you want! oky
dont be angry on me plz!:cry::devil::enjoy:
just kiding....:partay::enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom