What's new

How about a chat room??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliFarooq

Reaction score
Salam

Admins and mods, is it possible for us to get a chat room on this website. It will be usefull, get rid of boredom.
:chilli::chilli:
So what you guyz think??

:pdf:

Seems like some of the threads operate like a chat room already. Do you want more?

if we have chat room, we can all chat with each other without spamming the threads.

I am pretty impressed with the software and host computer power that PDF has made available for the existing features: posting, PM's, statistics, etc. Would chat software require even more hosting capacity? More expense?

Good question, a one i can,t answer. just wait for a admin to answer this.
it shldnt be that expensive though. :undecided:

Salam

Admins and mods, is it possible for us to get a chat room on this website. It will be usefull, get rid of boredom.
:chilli::chilli:
So what you guyz think??

:pdf:

I think they will just say no, and then they may say "this is a forum not a chat room", and that they want us to share comprehensive and well thought out answers not one liners like how it is done in chat rooms.

I could be wrong.

I think they will just say no, and then they may say "this is a forum not a chat room", and that they want us to share comprehensive and well thought out answers not one liners like how it is done in chat rooms.

I could be wrong.

I think it will be easier for mods this way. They wont have a lot of editing to do in forums.

no need... Pls.. they will filter it in office and ppl like me cant participate.. Have a heart guys :(

We're kinda leaning against it. We don't want one site feature to compete with our other site features.

Plus this is sort of more permanent. People who have like 30 mins a day to spend here can actively do so.

Still, people will be spending time on the website, they can chat while they post.

no chat please i thing disputes useless and abuse will be there if we make a chat room better forget that and post some good posts

Hello everyone!
the website's known for its unique shape and one-of-its-kind structure.A chatroom is a trash idea so lets not compare it with other boards otherwise the website's gonna lose its significance

Its worth trying, if its a big hassel, the admins can always remove it, plus you need to be a member in order to use the chat room, tht way you dont get it flooded with, random ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom