What's new

How a Pakistani Submarine Caused Panic in The Indian Navy

Well you are evil :rofl: apart from that if you have followed Modi’s campaign his only anti Pak speeches were viral on net and you saw them only. Try other less viewed speeches too.
The information of raids is what you got from media. Not reality !!! Well media is TRP. Anything that can be sold.

So just so I'm clear, in India, the popularity of a media piece doesn't actually reflect its relevance to Indians?

The thing that is in demand is not actually really what Indians demand?

Indian create a adversary in their own mind, make a imaginary war plan and fight the non-existing threat and after full scale mobilization of all their resources and they defeat their imaginary threat and claim and overwhelming victory, all while not even leaving their bedroom while wife swaping.

One sided arguments....its like i make a cake, eat it and appreciate self....why no one can view this from pure military strategies and take the opportunity for healthy discussion than abusing India ...the guy windjam something is habitual abuser, not even a single post with neutral mindset...
Bad for forum...

Why pakistan hid its star sub?
and why you (indian) poster abusing/trolled Pakistan/ and Pakistani military, you and your countrymen always started this mess, to deny the facts and live in delusional @PeaceBeWithYou

How a Pakistani submarine hid for 21 days as far away from India as possible.

The question is why was IN 'hunting' a sub that was back at home? Do IN enjoy creating a drama so it looks like they are doing something useful? I don't think the Pak sub was ever in Indian waters. So who is the fool?

@Dubious
Sir,
What he is trying to say?

Read the whole article.

"After 21 days of an extensive search, the Indian Navy finally located the PNS Saad on the western side of Pakistan.It was sent there for hiding, to ensure a covert capability in case of extension in hostilities in the aftermath of the Balakot airstrikes."

The question is why was IN 'hunting' a sub that was back at home? Do IN enjoy creating a drama so it looks like they are doing something useful? I don't think the Pak sub was ever in Indian waters. So who is the fool?

Its our navy's job to keep track of all your submarines.

and why you (indian) poster abusing/trolled Pakistan/ and Pakistani military, you and your countrymen always started this mess, to deny the facts and live in delusional @PeaceBeWithYou
I dont know when last time i used abusive words against pak..may b u can find something against china in the past..

My point was, the recent incident has opened up lot of opportunities for real time and healthy discussion , i myself is not an expert but there are many from both sides who can really enlighten us with their views

I dont know when last time i used abusive words against pak..may b u can find something against china in the past..

My point was, the recent incident has opened up lot of opportunities for real time and healthy discussion , i myself is not an expert but there are many from both sides who can really enlighten us with their views
What a healthy discussion you want, to accepts you Indian version of Fake stories/conspiracy theories @PeaceBeWithYou

Read the whole article.

"After 21 days of an extensive search, the Indian Navy finally located the PNS Saad on the western side of Pakistan.It was sent there for hiding, to ensure a covert capability in case of extension in hostilities in the aftermath of the Balakot airstrikes."

So where is the proof that it "was sent there for hiding to ensure a covert capability....".

What does that even mean?

Is it plausible, or in fact probable that the PN sub simply deployed there and all Indian media is doing is inventing a story through pure conjecture to dramatize a straightforward PN deployment in home waters? Why would Indian media conduct this cheap drama? To gain attention for itself, clicks, print sales, to perhaps create a fake threat for the "competent" IN to deal with to help improve IN's reputation? Compare your media's inventiveness with the simple cold light of day facts that we present. A pic of an exposed IN sub that surfaced during an attempted incursion - this portrays genuine competence of the PN in the face of a real threat. All India can do in response is Bollywood scripts.

What a healthy discussion you want, to accepts you Indian version of Fake stories/conspiracy theories @PeaceBeWithYou
1) Is Indian navy keeping track of exact position of PN subs
2) Why PN moved its star boat to undisclosed location within pak territory?
3)Why IN was so concerned when they couldnt locate it? Were they expecting serious damage to IN assets?
4)Is it possible PN boat can actually sail into an Indian water and remain undetected?
5) Can IN rely on P-8 for submarine hunting?
6) PN has Air propulsion fitted, could that be a reason for IN to take its disappeance seriouly..

And many more...

Read the whole article.

It means nothing...
You are just a troll.

The sensational title aside, but reality is that any Blue water Navy will always have the upper hand against any grey water Navy.
We'd like PN to thwart any aggression by IN, however the best PN can do is to delay their advances to our shores.
Steadily PN is becoming an effective war fighting Navy and is not a pushover.

1) Is Indian navy keeping track of exact position of PN subs
2) Why PN moved its star boat to undiscloed location with pak territory?
3)Why IN was so concerned when they couldnt locate it? Were they expecting serious damage to IN assest?
4)Is it possible PN boat can actually sail into an Indian water and remain undetected?
5) Can IN rely on P-8 for submarine hunting?
6) PN has Air propulsion fitted, could that be a reason for IN to take its disappeance seriouly..

And many more...
I have to say you're believing that Indian news which could be fake and try to sensationalize Indian public and create a atmosphere against Pakistan in India, (propagandize against Pakistan) you have no neutral source to verify it, if this is true the main question is that why IN took too long (21 days) to search out PNS Saad and figure it out where it PNS saad was, that shows IN weakness @PeaceBeWithYou

So where is the proof that it "was sent there for hiding to ensure a covert capability....".

What does that even mean?

Is it plausible, or in fact probable that the PN sub simply deployed there and all Indian media is doing is inventing a story through pure conjecture to dramatize a straightforward PN deployment in home waters? Why would Indian media conduct this cheap drama? To gain attention for itself, clicks, print sales, to perhaps create a fake threat for the "competent" IN to deal with to help improve IN's reputation? Compare your media's inventiveness with the simple cold light of day facts that we present. A pic of an exposed IN sub that surfaced during an attempted incursion - this portrays genuine competence of the PN in the face of a real threat. All India can do in response is Bollywood scripts.

Ask the OP. I did not put the article here. The word panic is totally absent from the article or its title. How do I know that the pic of the submarine is not your inventiveness.

It means nothing...
You are just a troll.

If it means nothing maybe you should ask the OP who posted it here.

I have to say you're believing that Indian news which could be fake and try to sensationalize Indian public and create a atmosphere against Pakistan in India, (propagandize against Pakistan) you have no neutral source to verify it, if this is true the main question is that why IN took too long (21 days) to search out PNS Saad and figure it out where it PNS saad was, that shows IN weakness @PeaceBeWithYou
Right, it took 21 days may be because they were searching around border or inside indian waters....but pn might have hid it deep inside its water....?

Back
Top Bottom