What's new

How a Pakistani Submarine Caused Panic in The Indian Navy

I would like to ask all members here who are commenting on Sub ops and ASW, and seem to be experts in ASW,
How many of you have actually conducted ASW in real?

You just cannot google and become experts in one of the most difficult operations in Modern Naval warfare.

This report about a PN Sub for which IN was hunting for 21 days is absolutely BS.
So treat it as such, this news report is just to an effort to convince the delusional indian public that there navy is doing something against Pakistan. They still are trying to counter the humiliation faced by the IAF on 27th Feb.

I don't even need to comment on this delusional news.

Last edited:
I would like to ask all members here who are commenting on Sub ops and ASW, and seem to be experts in ASW,
How many of you have actually conducted ASW in real?

You just cannot google and become experts in one of the most difficult operations in Modern Naval warfare.

This report about a PN Sub for which IN was hunting for 21 days is absolutely BS.
So treat it as such, this news report is just to an effort to convince the delusional indian public that there navy is doing something against Pakistan. They still are trying to counter the humiliation faced by the IAF on 27th Feb.

I don't even need to comment on this delusional news.
Sir, while no expert at ASW, I can confirm one bit that Port of Gujrat was in fact closed for four days citing concerns about a Pakistani submarine. How do I know this? Because insurance companies out of Singapore were notified of the closure.

Sir, while no expert at ASW, I can confirm one bit that Port of Gujrat was in fact closed for four days citing concerns about a Pakistani submarine. How do I know this? Because insurance companies out of Singapore were notified of the closure.
So we can deduce that the IN thought that PN sub was close to their territorial water but infact it was not. A false flag.

Seriously? so pakistani trolls are now misinterpreting the news articles and taking pride in the epic failure of their military to soothe their ego. By the way this is how you make someone panic for real:
While some low iq retards believed that our atom smasher was undergoing repairs, this happened

https://www.republicworld.com/world...d-pleads-to-international-community-read-here

Its a pleasant surprise how easy it is to fool our enemy, they believe in weird things like their navy forced our nuclear submarine to surface, Arjuns and Tejas are not in production and deployed, and the most epic of all, their jf17 shot down a Flanker of ours :lol:

No, Flanker was shot down by F-16s as your own panicked and scared shitless air chiefs showed Amraam without the seeker (meaning it hit its target).

In any case, regardless of Flanker story, Pakistan utterly dominated and humiliated india yet again :lol:

indian hit few trees with no casualties (as confirmed by every single international source and satellite imagery)

In return, PAF launched six air strikes across Kashmir, including on indian brigade headquarter, to demonstrate PAF's resolve and capability...shot down responding indian jets, arrested wing commander and paraded it on national TV causing national humiliation to india, indians were SO panicked that they shot down their own helicopter and killed 7 personnel :omghaha:, as PAF was busy owning junk indian military yet again in the air...and subsequent air space ban caused indian aviation almost $1 billion in losses.

So Pakistan inflicted heavy losses on india and humiliated it infront of the entire world :rofl:

World doesn't remember bickering. It remembers images and headlines. And what were the images and headlines? These.

D0afqS3WwAMd58A.jpg

D0abgnBVAAA-mbU.jpg

varthaman.jpg

gettyimages-1127671295-1.jpg

Headlines such as these were read by millions internationally

Actual headlines in International Media:

Indian claims of an airstrike in Pakistan increasingly look like an embarrassing failure: Business Insider

After India losses Air Battle to Pakistan, Questions Arise about its 'Vintage' military: NY Times

These are just two International sources reporting on the issue. These are actual headlines. Click the links to see it for yourself. There are hundreds of such articles from globally renowned media organizations completely debunking and outright mocking indian defeat at the hands of superior Pakistan Air Force.

:pakistan::lol::pakistan::lol::pakistan::lol::pakistan:

Last edited:
If true I will rate it even higher than the PAF exploits!!! For the submarines, armed with nuclear tipped weapons, being in the stealth mode and lurking near the enemy cities are the ultimate deterrence!!! It means Pak put the Indians on the “hold” mode for 21 straight days during the height of the tension!!!! And, that too with a single submarine!!! This is the ultimate victory in my book.....

Pakistan made a very wrong choice as our 22 P-8s & 24+ MH-60 & 20 dedicated ASW ships would make submarine ops impossible.

Just like your SU/-30MKI's made aerial ops IMPOSSIBLE and mopped the floor with Pakistani airforce... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
indians and their big mouths and fantasies they live in :hitwall::hitwall:

Just like your SU/-30MKI's made aerial ops IMPOSSIBLE and mopped the floor with Pakistani airforce... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
indians and their big mouths and fantasies they live in :hitwall::hitwall:
I’m not at all concerned about the Indian forces or their weapons!!! It’s the “Mujibs” - the ultimate proxy traitor terrorist weapons - they can so prolifically produce should be a concern for Pak....

I’m not at all concerned about the Indian forces or their weapons!!! It’s the “Mujibs” - the ultimate proxy traitor terrorist weapons - they can so prolifically produce should be a concern for Pak....

We do have Mujibs....many of them. But we also have many sons of the soil who lay down below the tanks with tank mines attached to their chest to stop an indian assault.
In the end, no one will remember the Mujibs but the nation will live on because of the blood sacrifice of her sons.

"Shaheed ki jo maut hai, wo qaum ki hayat hai"
The sacrifice of a shaheed is the life of the nation.

And our nation's lifeline is renewed every day by the blood saccrifice of some shaheed some where, most of which we dont even hear about.

We do have Mujibs....many of them. But we also have many sons of the soil who lay down below the tanks with tank mines attached to their chest to stop an indian assault.
In the end, no one will remember the Mujibs but the nation will live on because of the blood sacrifice of her sons.

"Shaheed ki jo maut hai, wo qaum ki hayat hai"
The sacrifice of a shaheed is the life of the nation.

And our nation's lifeline is renewed every day by the blood saccrifice of some shaheed some where, most of which we dont even hear about.
Amin..

What if there were two?

70965377_10156605973245817_681537092840325120_n.jpg
BTW a fun fact this year Pakistan awarded PN submariners for successful deployment (link)

Likewise, Pakistan Navy Submarines remained discreetly deployed in adversary areas to thwart enemy’s nefarious designs. In recognition of acts of gallantry and valour during the crisis, Captain Syed Ailya Hassan Pakistan Navy and Lieutenant Commander Humair Iftikhar were conferred with Sitara-i-Basalat and Lieutenant Commander Khurram Daud was awarded Tamgha-i-Basalat.

And as Indian media own admission they found our submarine after a month when not only it completed its deployment but came back to its base station .....

And they are presenting it as feat of Indian Navy underwater detection capabilities and professionalism .... hahahahaha

Just imagine what would be the use of P-8i fleet in Indian Navy .... :lol::lol:
India-P-8I_high-res.jpg

Last edited:
BTW a fun fact this year Pakistan awarded PN submariners for successful deployment (link)

And as Indian media own admission they found our submarine after a month when not only it completed its deployment but came back to its base station .....

And they are presenting it as feat of Indian Navy underwater detection capabilities and professionalism .... hahahahaha

Just imagine what would be the use of P-8i fleet in Indian Navy .... :lol::lol:
India-P-8I_high-res.jpg
Nice target practice for Kashmiris I say

Back
Top Bottom