What's new

How 20 million Pakistanis defeated 500 million indians in 2 wars (1948, 1965) captured from them a territory larger then Austria or Czech Republic

Why is this guy trying to paint us as superhumans again? I don't even understand cause this guy is literally Arab not even Pakistani 😭

Vedic and Pakistan together sounds like an oxymoron tbh :lol:

Not really if you consider the claims that Vedic people were beef eaters and buried their dead which is coherent to archeological findings of ancient Indo-Iranic peoples burying their dead.

The Vedic civilization is one of the founding stages for Pakistan. Much like how ancient Rome was one of the founding stages of modern Italy.

Vedic and Pakistan together sounds like an oxymoron tbh :lol:
I bet you will not find a single scholar on vedas in Pakistan. They have erased their past and have moved on because of invasions from the west and central Asia.

It was 20m in 1947 in the start of the war and could have absorb post war but it began with 20m

so it was 10 million each between east and west give or take?
we went from 10 million to 220 million is 75 years!!
One thing is clear, no nation can make babies like Pakistani.

so it was 10 million each between east and west give or take?
we went from 10 million to 220 million is 75 years!!
One thing is clear, no nation can make babies like Pakistani.
When I skimmed through the article, I was wondering the same thing.

From 10m in 1947 to 230m in 2022. This is Pakistan’s biggest strategic defeat.

A country with a population bomb. No country can support this growth of population in such a short span of time.

As in all things with this rivalry of ours, why on earth are you guys competing with us in bluster, and historical rhodomontade.

Its our core competency:D
Leave it to the ubermensch doing it since the big bang.

Not really if you consider the claims that Vedic people were beef eaters and buried their dead which is coherent to archeological findings of ancient Indo-Iranic peoples burying their dead.

The Vedic civilization is one of the founding stages for Pakistan. Much like how ancient Rome was one of the founding stages of modern Italy.
Surprised to hear that , you should look into it a bit more, maybe you won't find it as oxymoronic
I do get the historical context though, It's just when put keeping the modern setting in mind, with Indians being the biggest proponent of vedic culture and Pakistanis usually being anti, you are taken aback for a while.

I bet you will not find a single scholar on vedas in Pakistan. They have erased their past and have moved on because of invasions from the west and central Asia.
Pretty much so I would assume as far as vedic scholarship is concerned.

I do get the historical context though, It's just when put keeping the modern setting in mind, with Indians being the biggest proponent of vedic culture and Pakistanis usually being anti, you are taken aback for a while.

vedic culture is an ancient form of Hinduism (not Hinduism, just the earliest form of it) which of course we reject as a religion but like Iranians developed Zoroastrianism and have a historical relationship with it, purely in a historical sense nothing weird to have a historical relationship with Vedic culture to understand our region and its tribes, what shaped the modern society around you

"when the Vedic literature, including the Vedas (ca. 1300–900 BCE), was composed in the northern Indian subcontinent, between the end of the urban Indus Valley civilisation and a second urbanisation"
"The Vedas were composed and orally transmitted in this period. The Vedic society was patriarchal and patrilineal.[note 2] Early Indo-Aryans were a Late Bronze Age society centred in the Punjab, organised into tribes rather than kingdoms, and primarily sustained by a pastoral way of life."

"Around c. 1200–1000 BCE Vedic culture spread eastward to the fertile western Ganges Plain....During this time, the central Ganges Plain was dominated by a related but non-Vedic culture, of Greater Magadha. The end of the Vedic period witnessed the rise of true cities and large states (called mahajanapadas) as well as śramaṇa movements (including Jainism and Buddhism) which challenged the Vedic orthodoxy."

vedic culture itself is from the west, mixed with whatever was left of Indus people, and than what was created in the region slowly spreading to other areas
"groups of Indo-Aryan peoples migrated into north-western India and started to inhabit the northern Indus Valley.[12] The Indo-Aryans represented a sub-group that diverged from other Indo-Iranian tribes at the Andronovo horizon[13] before the middle of the 2nd millennium BCE,[14][note 3] The Indo-Iranians originated in the Sintashta culture, from which arose the subsequent Andronovo horizon.[13] The Indo-Aryans migrated through the adjacent Bactria–Margiana area (present-day northern Afghanistan) to northwest India,[15][note 4] followed by the rise of the Iranian Yaz culture at c. 1500 BCE, and the Iranian migrations into Iran at c. 800 BCE."

Last edited:
vedic culture is an ancient form of Hinduism (not Hinduism, just the earliest form of it) which of course we reject as a religion but like Iranians developed Zoroastrianism and have a historical relationship with it, purely in a historical sense nothing weird to have a historical relationship with Vedic culture to understand our region and its tribes, what shaped the modern society around you

"when the Vedic literature, including the Vedas (ca. 1300–900 BCE), was composed in the northern Indian subcontinent, between the end of the urban Indus Valley civilisation and a second urbanisation"
"The Vedas were composed and orally transmitted in this period. The Vedic society was patriarchal and patrilineal.[note 2] Early Indo-Aryans were a Late Bronze Age society centred in the Punjab, organised into tribes rather than kingdoms, and primarily sustained by a pastoral way of life."

"Around c. 1200–1000 BCE Vedic culture spread eastward to the fertile western Ganges Plain....During this time, the central Ganges Plain was dominated by a related but non-Vedic culture, of Greater Magadha. The end of the Vedic period witnessed the rise of true cities and large states (called mahajanapadas) as well as śramaṇa movements (including Jainism and Buddhism) which challenged the Vedic orthodoxy."

vedic culture itself is from the west, mixed with whatever was left of indus people, and than what was created slowly spreading to other areas
"groups of Indo-Aryan peoples migrated into north-western India and started to inhabit the northern Indus Valley.[12] The Indo-Aryans represented a sub-group that diverged from other Indo-Iranian tribes at the Andronovo horizon[13] before the middle of the 2nd millennium BCE,[14][note 3] The Indo-Iranians originated in the Sintashta culture, from which arose the subsequent Andronovo horizon.[13] The Indo-Aryans migrated through the adjacent Bactria–Margiana area (present-day northern Afghanistan) to northwest India,[15][note 4] followed by the rise of the Iranian Yaz culture at c. 1500 BCE, and the Iranian migrations into Iran at c. 800 BCE."

You "reject" squat buddy. You are the descendants of military invader enforced converts and hundreds of years on are born into that religion.

Let's not let facts get clouded by loud bombast.

No they are not. Vedic religion is mostly extinct. Modern Indians only take "inspiration" from it. And even if Pakistanis don't advocate Vedic culture, it shouldn't be the business of indians to claim it.

Italians don't practice the ancient culture of their Romans ancestors. I doubt they will it kindly to Indians then claiming it.

Last edited:
I have no doubt someone here will claim 1971 as Pakis victory as well, as bengalis were never pakistanis and they were able to save pakistan against a much larger Hindu India.

Fun fact.

1971 is celebrated and remembered as "LIBERATION" by Bangladeshis as a nation.

There is a huge inflection difference between Independence and Liberation.

You "reject" squat buddy. You are the descendants of military invader enforced converts and hundreds of years on are born into that religion.

Let's not let facts get clouded by loud bombast.
looks like I ruffled some feathers of an old fart :lol:
Open a dedicated thread on it to get a proper evidence based reply or am just wasting energy here

Or can just troll, whatever suits best

Back
Top Bottom