What's new

Houthi media channel footage of UAV loitering munition attack on Abu Dhabi Airport

MBZ and their supporters MUST get hanged for killing & suffering millions of Yemenis.

@Khafee
Some kids have lack of knowledge and understanding .... let the video aside just took their claim of hitting AUH airport.... they manage to penetrate deep inside to hit only a truck? really.... there are plenty of planes why not they hit one of those parked planes and grab the world headlines? but wait...if they claim that thing then it would be busted easily so they just claim one supply truck.....so dumb these zombies and their supporters.

@Khafee
Some kids have lack of knowledge and understanding .... let the video aside just took their claim of hitting AUH airport.... they manage to penetrate deep inside to hit only a truck? really.... there are plenty of planes why not they hit one of those parked planes and grab the world headlines? but wait...if they claim that thing then it would be busted easily so they just claim one supply truck.....so dumb these zombies and their supporters.
"Zombies" - Absolutely!! Very well said!

Yes,but this is THEIR footage of the attack,which supposedly hasnt been released before and pretty clearly shows the weapon that was used....and just how effective it was.

Possibly to prevent easy identification of the onsite personnel involved in the operation and the risk of their capture,airports usually have lots of hd security cameras which would no doubt have filmed all of this,if you cross referenced this footage with onsite security cameras theres probably a good chance of spotting some of the people involved and then back tracking them through the facility.However by waiting for 10 months it probably reduces the chances of this somewhat.

Very likely,at a minimum you`d want to have people there onsite to record the attacks for the best potential propaganda value,not to mention any performance data that could be of value to the operators on any future missions.Theres also the possibility of having a forward air controller option either for direct control of the weapon itself or onsite personnel who can spot targets of opportunity or just provide more real time info on the target itself.
You need to see this comrade
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/houthis-attack-abu-dhabi-airport-with-armed-drones.620350/

It's real, however they like to hide these incidents from domestic populace so confidence is not lost in the regime.

Why do you comment on things you are clueless about? It just exposes your naivety. Take of your blinders and go through this thread with an open mind.

Riiight,yeah....,So the consensus among some of the posters in the other thread is that the story is,naturally of course,nothing but:
:o::o::o::o::o::o:FAKE NEWS!!!!o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
giphy.gif

[:rolleyes:Why-oh-why am I not surprised that they would say this?:rolleyes:]

heh... truth hurts @Khafee ??
why u deleted my post ?
but hurt cyber jihads
I will post it again
Abu Dhabi Airport (@AUH) Tweeted:
Abu Dhabi Airports can confirm that there has been an incident involving a supply vehicle in Terminal 1 airside area of the airport at approximately 4:00 pm today.This incident has not affected operations at AUH and flights continue to arrive and depart as scheduled. (1/2)

i am not trying to offend any one when u compare yemen and dubai... and yemen made a mission with drone inside dubai its really shocking and also a good example to use head all money wont help and technology never under estimate ur opponents

heh... truth hurts @Khafee ??
why u deleted my post ?
but hurt cyber jihads
I will post it again
Abu Dhabi Airport (@AUH) Tweeted:
Abu Dhabi Airports can confirm that there has been an incident involving a supply vehicle in Terminal 1 airside area of the airport at approximately 4:00 pm today.This incident has not affected operations at AUH and flights continue to arrive and depart as scheduled. (1/2)
You sped m8? The vehicle burned before it was touched by the drone. Haven't you heard of something called a fake video?

MBZ and their supporters MUST get hanged for killing & suffering millions of Yemenis.
naah, the blame lies on houthi rebels. no rebellion = no saudi intervention

wish something like the houthi rebellion happens in Iran, and then we will see how you will respond.

Back
Top Bottom