What's new

Houthi media channel footage of UAV loitering munition attack on Abu Dhabi Airport

Anti-Drone tech has been active at DXB & AUH for 6~7 yrs
Agreed, Anyway ,
Platform is already set to attack iran.:D 8billion dollar emergency U.S defense deal with Saudi arabia is just one example. Iran has just few months . Everybody knows this.

Just check at 0.20 second …….. lol Shadow of so called drone and drone on top screen and explosion ..
Lmao This video is fake .. Try some thing new , using some common sense,,
fake drone.jpg

AUH is an Intl hub, any disruption would have resulted in ripples across the civil aviation world. Houthies did it last year, woke up just now, and Al Maseera posted it.

Why hit trucks why not a plane. Something fishy
hahahaha impact started even before it hitted the trucks lol

C44D8AF2-290A-4EBD-A126-483318D456F7.png
B9F66E88-61D8-482E-96E4-0E23AC6C9D49.jpeg
B9EA89C8-7EA3-44B1-93DF-A7041B2CC2C6.jpeg

Just check at 0.20 second …….. lol Shadow of so called drone and drone on top screen and explosion ..
Lmao This video is fake .. Try some thing new , using some common sense,,
View attachment 561928
if u see that fire started when dron war in air intact lol

There are many many incidents remained unreported in Saudi arabia. You only see what comes in camera. Otherwise most of them are unreported including deaths in Nijran.

Aircrafts maintenance, ownership, and damage can be traced. Hence trucks, and that too after a year.

That is exactly what I was pointing at.
soo much for mulla technology only good in cheap propaganda

@PakSword @ali_raza @Dawood Ibrahim @Maarkhoor Didn't see anything, so it didn't happen.

Btw, Al Maseera is a known Mullah propaganda outfit

Sorry, try again.
Nothing happened..

Correction

According to the Houthis, this attack took place in July 2018; they just released the video this week.
I traveled to Pakistan in the last 10 days of July from the same airport.. Everything was normal..

hahahaha impact started even before it hitted the trucks lol

View attachment 561929 View attachment 561930 View attachment 561931

if u see that fire started when dron war in air intact lol
I was about to do the same.. you saved my time..

upload_2019-5-25_22-16-4.png

Back
Top Bottom